Enterogermina, Probiotic Supplement For Diarrhea Treatment & Restoration Of Gut Flora, For Kids & Adults, Oral Use - 2 Strips (4 Capsules Each)
Enterogermina is known to provide intestinal health and boost immunity in children and treat diarrhoea. In adults, the capsules help in curing their chronic diarrhoea. Enterogermina diarrhoea care contains Bacillus clausii, which helps in restoring intestinal flora and helps maintain the right balance of the gut bacteria.
- Enterogermina acts as a probiotic agent in curing both acute and chronic diarrhoea in children and adults.
- The capsule is used to treat any alterations that may have been caused by pathogens of the intestinal gut bacteria.
- The medication can also be prescribed to treat an intestinal infection.
- Antibiotics that are prescribed for respiratory tract infection can often create imbalance. Enterogermina is known to create the right equilibrium and maintain balance in such cases.
- Bacterial imbalance in the body is also cured by Enterogermina.
- Enterogermina can also be prescribed to patients with amoebic dysentery.
Before starting this medication course, consult with your physician if:
- You have had a history of allergies with Bacillus clausii or any of the ingredients used in producing this medicine. Read the list before proceeding with the consumption.
- Pregnant women can safely administer and consume this medication. The capsule or any of its ingredients have been reported as potentially harmful to the fetus
- It is also rendered safe and effective for children.
- There have been no reports of blurred vision or dizziness as side effects of Enterogermina, but if such symptoms are noticeable, then it is best to avoid driving.
- Your physician should be aware of the medications that you are already consuming so that he can rule any interactions of Enterogermina with other drugs.
How to Use
- The capsule should not be crushed or chewed, it should be swallowed as a whole with water.
- Ideally, adults can consume up to 2-3 capsules a day while for infants, 1-2 capsules a day should not be exceeded. However, it is best to consume the medication as it has been recommended by your doctor.
- It can be consumed before or after a meal, preferably at the same time every day.
If you have consumed more Enterogermina,
Seek medical help immediately. An overdose of the medication can cause ill effects.
If you have missed a dose of Enterogermina,
Consume the medication immediately, unless the time for the next dosage is very near. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose. Never take a double dose.
Although the side effects don’t affect everybody, nausea and skin rash can be seen upon consumption of this medication.
- This medicine should be kept out of the reach of infants or children.
- If the capsules have reached their expiration date, do not consume them and dispose of them carefully.
- The medicine should not be refrigerated. Storing it at room temperature is advised.