Everherb (By Pharmeasy) Diabetic Care - Blood Sugar Control - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb Diabetic Care is a herbal blend of 100% natural scientifically proven 7 herbs, namely Gymnema, Ginger, Licorice, Vijaysar, Amla, Jamun and Mamaji that are proven for healthy blood sugar management.
With the unique properties of each herb present in EverHerb Diabetic Care is a health supplement that helps you to maintain optimal blood glucose levels. It enhances the ability of your body cells to utilize glucose more efficiently, supports insulin function by improving insulin sensitivity and stimulating insulin release that helps in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels. It aids in weight management and its antioxidant properties protect the pancreas from oxidative damage and delays the progression of complications associated with elevated blood sugar levels.
- Supports in maintaining a blood sugar level
- Maintains a balance in glucose metabolism
- Aids in improving insulin function and sensitivity
- Supports reduced sugar and carb absorption
- Rejuvenates and regenerates pancreatic cells
- Reduces calorie intake and sugar cravings
- Aids in maintaining a healthy weight
- Helps in lowering post-meal sugar spikes
- Protects other organs like kidneys, eyes and nerves
1. Gymnema Sylvestre: It is also known as gurmar or “the sugar destroyer”, a renowned and potent herb used in various ancient systems of medicine. It is rich in Gymnemic acid, a key component known for its properties to control blood sugar levels in the body. It increases the secretion of insulin and reduces sugar absorption in the intestine post-meal. It can also aid in weight management through reduced calorie intake and sugar cravings by blocking receptors on taste buds responsible for perceiving sweet taste.
2. Zingiber Officinale or Ginger: It is one of the most popular spices of Indian culinary and an important herb consumed all over the world. It is commonly known as “adrak”, rich in a pungent phytochemical Gingerol responsible for its various health benefits. It can help in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels by increasing insulin release and sensitivity. It improves glucose utilization through enhancement of glucose uptake by muscles. It helps to protect various organs like eyes, kidneys and nerves from long term complications of raised blood sugar levels.
3. Licorice: It is the extract from the roots of Glycyrrhiza glabra, also known as mulethi, commonly used as a flavouring and sweetening agent. It is packed with excellent antioxidants, immunity-boosting, anti-inflammatory and health-promoting properties. It helps control blood sugar, aids in weight management.
4. Pterocarpus Marsupium or Vijaysar: It is popularly known as Indian kino tree or Malabar kino tree. It is among 21,000 plants listed by WHO as plants for medicinal purposes. It has a long history of its usefulness in managing blood sugar levels, its heartwood extracts help in lowering blood glucose levels by enhancing insulin function, aids in protection and regeneration of pancreatic β cells, suppresses appetite and aids in healthy weight management.
5. Emblica Officinalis or Amla: Also known as Indian gooseberries, it is one of the most powerful superfruits of all times and it’s believed that what gold is to minerals, amla is to the herbs. It is the richest source of vitamin C with the benefits of vitamin B complex and many essential minerals like iron and calcium. It is an excellent antioxidant, helps to reduce oxidative stress and protects the body from oxidative damages, increases metabolism and aids to prevent sugar spikes post-meal.
6. Enicostemma Littorale: Commonly known as Mammajjak or Chhota Chirayata, it has been used in various ayurvedic formulations and folk medicine remedies. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and contains a unique phytochemical bitter glycoside substance responsible for its various medicinal properties. It can help to increase insulin sensitivity and delay the progression of complications that arise due to raised blood sugar levels.
7. Syzygium Cumini or Jamun: Also known as black plum, it is an important summer fruit packed with many health and medicinal benefits. Jamun fruit and its leaves are good for blood sugar management. It helps to convert starch into energy and keep your blood sugar levels in check. It can also help in reducing the symptoms of raised blood sugar levels like frequent urination.
How to take this supplement :
- Take one tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken before food
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Form: Vegetarian Tablet
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How does EverHerb Diabetic Care Tablet work?
Ans. EverHerb Diabetic Care is a combination of 7 herbs in one tablet with different mechanisms of action that helps to maintain your blood sugar levels within normal limits and improves insulin function. It also avoids the long-term complications of elevated blood sugar levels.
Q2. Are there any side effects associated with EverHerb Diabetic Care Tablet?
Ans. There are absolutely no side effects associated with this tablet if consumed as per the recommended dosage.
Q3. Can I take an EverHerb Diabetic Care Tablet with food?
Ans. Everherb Diabetic Care Tablet is recommended to be taken before meals for best results.