Perfectil Skin Care Tablets Box Of 30
Perfectil Tablet for skincare is a health supplement containing a range of over 20 nutrients that support healthy skincare. Perfectil also contains important micronutrients that support healthy hair and nail development, such as Selenium and zinc. While the Perfectil tablet uses its combination of micronutrients for the maintenance of good skin, the added benefit to hair and nail care is hard to ignore. Regular consumption of the Perfectil tablet is recommended as it provides internal benefits that complement your daily external skincare routine.
- The Perfectil capsule doesnâ€™t contain ingredients like yeast, gluten, artificial colours or flavourings.
- The Perfectil tablet contains special nutrients and ingredients that are not commonly found in other supplements such as Cysteine, Mixed Carotenoids and even grape seed extract.
- Perfectil is suitable for vegetarians to consume.
- Riboflavin and biotin help in the maintenance of normal skin.
Perfectil works from deep inside by delivering nutrients to the dermal layer via the blood.
Biotin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Astaxanthin, Burdock extract, Natural mixed carotenoids, Cysteine, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamins and Minerals.
- To complement natural skincare by providing essential nutrients via internal processes.
- Helps with natural skin and hair maintenance.
How to Use
- Take 1 tablet daily, generally recommended with a glass of water after meals.
- Do not chew, the Perfectil tablet should be swallowed.
- Read instructions and ingredients on the package label before taking it.
- Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or have any other existing medical conditions.
- Consult your doctor if you are unsure whether the tablet is good for your health.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake amount.
- This tablet is not suitable for children.
Q1: How long do I need to take it for?
Ans: It can be taken for as long as you require, however, please stick to the daily recommended limit of 1 Perfectil tablet per day.
Q2: Should I take before meals or after?
Ans: Perfectil is meant to be taken after meals, do not take this on an empty stomach.
Q3: What is the Perfectil tablet price?
Ans: For a pack of 30 tablets the price ranges from Rs. 490 to Rs. 542, depending on your point of purchase.
Q4: How many tablets are in the pack?
Ans: This pack contains 30 Perfectil tablets.
Q5: Can I give this supplement to my children?
Ans: No, this is not meant for children. Please consult your doctor before giving it to children.