Wellman Health Supplement Tablets Box Of 30
Wellman health supplement has been developed to help maintain general health and vitality in men. It is meant for men of all ages and works to provide optimum potential, safeguard sexual health and help maintain overall health in a hectic and stressful lifestyle. Wellman has an advanced formula that provides nutrients required by a man for mental alertness to maintain energy release as well as reproductive health.
- Provides a core resource of all the major vitamins and minerals, along with additional ginseng, amino acids, Coenzyme Q10 and L-Carnitine.
- Helps to provide antioxidants as well, which helps in providing all-around energy release and muscle support.
- Wellman has magnesium and vitamin B complex for the efficient release of energy from food and nutrients that safeguard your health.
- Wellman contains bioflavonoids and vitamin E to help defend against harmful free radicals which can damage cells.
- It is beneficial during times of stress, when physical factors may affect the body's resistance to infection.
- It helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Works as zinc supplements for men, which enhance reproductive health and maintain normal testosterone levels.
- Antioxidants and Essential Micronutrients
- Panax Ginseng
- Amino Acids
Wellman health supplement has been designed with 21 essential vitamins and minerals, ginseng and amino acids. It represents a simple solution and caters for the specific needs of men.
How to Use
Take one Wellman tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal. Wellman tablet should only be taken on a full stomach.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q1. For how long can I take Wellman?
Ans: Wellman replaces your daily multivitamin and mineral supplement. You can continue its consumption for as long as required. However, consulting a doctor regarding the same may be helpful.
Q2. What are the side effects of Wellman?
Ans: Some of the side effects of Wellman are constipation, diarrhoea and an upset stomach. These effects are usually temporary and may disappear with regular use. If any of these effects persist or worsen, you must contact your doctor promptly.
Q3. Which is the best time to take Wellman?
Ans: It is advisable to take a Wellman tablet with your largest meal of the day.