Mega Freeflex Joint Health Tablets Strip Of 10
Mega Freeflex Joint Health Tablet is a combination of two medicines used for the treatment of osteoarthritis. It provides pain relief by reducing inflammation and also reduces friction in the joints to make physical movements more comfortable and pain-free. Taken regularly in the correct dosage, Mega Freeflex tablets will provide noticeable relief and improvement to the condition.
- Mega Freeflex Joint Health Tablets help in managing the symptoms of osteoarthritis, especially in the knee and hip areas, and restores comfortable mobility.
- Mega Freeflex Tablet can help in joint repair if taken at the onset of the disorder.
It is used primarily in the treatment of joint pain arising from osteoarthritis.
How to Use
For achieving Mega Freeflex tablets benefits, they are to be taken whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. The tablets may be taken with or without food, but must be taken at a fixed time. Consume a tablet with a glass of water as directed by a physician. It must be taken at regular intervals.
- Do not consume this with alcohol.
- Consult a doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Mega Freeflex Joint Health tablets.
- Check the label for information about the batch number and expiry/manufacture date.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
Q1. What are the side effects of Mega Freeflex Joint Health tablets?
Ans. Like all medicines, Mega Freeflex Joint Health tablets also have side effects. Although, not everybody gets them. Side effects include drowsiness, nausea, skin rashes, difficulty sleeping and loss of appetite. Consult a physician if even one of these side effects persists for a few days.
Q2. What if I forget to take a dose of Mega Freeflex?
Ans. If you skip a dose of Mega Freeflex tablet, take it as soon as possible unless it is almost time for the next dose. In that case, take the next dose normally. Do not make up for the missed dose by consuming extra. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact a doctor immediately.
Q3. Are there special cases when this medicine is not recommended for consumption?
Ans. Mega Freeflex Joint Health tablets are not recommended for people with diabetes, heart ailments, kidney disorders or liver diseases. They must consult a doctor before using this medicine.