Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ERINOME HEALTHCARE
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules contains combination of Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 , Iron & Zinc and other essential nutrients that body requires for optimal health.
|Beta-Carotene(10.33 Mg) + Coenzyme Q10(100.0 Mg) + Docosahexaenoic Acid(60.0 Mg) + Zinc Sulphate(27.45 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg) + Selenium Dioxide(70.0 Mcg) + Lycopene(5000.0 Mcg)
Check more medicines with composition as Beta-Carotene(10.33 Mg) + Coenzyme Q10(100.0 Mg) + Docosahexaenoic Acid(60.0 Mg) + Zinc Sulphate(27.45 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg) + Selenium Dioxide(70.0 Mcg) + Lycopene(5000.0 Mcg)
Uses of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption
- As a dietary supplement
Precautions and Warnings of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth deffects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature...
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell...
Directions for Use of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Zq 10 Strip Of 10 Capsules
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12. Certain seafood like lobster, crabs & oysters is a good source of Zinc. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does this medicine interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
Expires on or After
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.