Xter 1 % Description
Xter Cream is an external application medicine with Terbinafine as the active ingredient. It prevents the spread of fungal infection in various body parts like feet, nails, scalp, genitals, buttocks
etc. This medicine works by halting the fungal cell wall formation. The use of this Cream should be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Terbinext Cream 30gmBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 110.00₹ 110.00₹
- Terbest 1% Cream 30gmBy Systopic Laboratories30g Cream in TubeMRP 98.00₹ 83.30₹
- Terbocet 1% Cream 30gmBy Kivi Labs Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 160.00₹ 160.00₹
- Trfy Cream 15gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp15g Cream in TubeMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
- Tyza 1% Cream 15gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 121.17₹ 102.99₹
- Tergosil Cream 20gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 140.00₹ 119.00₹
- Terbicip Cream 10gmBy Cipla Limited10g Cream in TubeMRP 108.47₹ 92.20₹
- Terbest 1% Cream 15gmBy Systopic Laboratories15g Cream in TubeMRP 63.00₹ 53.55₹
- Terbinaforce 1% Cream 10gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 73.20₹ 62.22₹
Uses of Xter 1 %
Contraindications of Xter 1 %
Side effects of Xter 1 %
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
- Discolouration of the skin
- Dry flaky skin
- Irritation, burning sensation and pain at the infected site
- If you experience any severe allergic reaction like difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
- mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction), severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised
- lumps, hives or blisters, It is recommended that you visit your doctor or nearest hospital immediately.
Precautions and Warnings of Xter 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You accidentally get this Cream in contact with your eyes.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Xter 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Xter 1 %
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.