By AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vertizac Dt Tablet contains a combination of cinnarizine and dimenhydrinate as its active ingredients. Vertizac Dt Tablet is used for the treatment of vertigo. A condition where one loses balance and experience a spinning sensation in the head. This medicine helps to improve vertigo so that you can carry on with your daily activities. Do not take this medicine if you are having a history of allergy, glaucoma, epilepsy, increased pressure in the brain and any liver or kidney problems. Vertizac Dt Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like drowsiness, dryness of the mouth, headache and stomach pain which may resolve within a few days. It is advised to avoid operating machines and driving while on this medicine....
|You Save||₹14.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Dimenhydrinate(40.0 Mg),Cinnarizine(20.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, sleepiness, loss of appetitie, dry mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Dimenhydrinate(40.0 Mg) + Cinnarizine(20.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Vertizac Tab
Uses of Vertizac Tab
Vertizac Dt Tablet is used for the treatment of vertigo.
Contraindications of Vertizac Tab
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine, dimenhydrinate or any of the ingredients of Vertizac Dt Tablet.
- If you are under the age of 18 years.
- If you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eyes), epilepsy (fits), increased pressure in the brain (like due to a tumour).
- If you have an alcohol addiction.
- If you have prostate problems or difficulty in passing urine, kidney or liver problems.
Side effects of Vertizac Tab
- A dry Mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of Appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Vertizac Tab
Can I take Vertizac Dt Tablet during pregnancy?
Vertizac Dt Tablet is known to affect the developing baby and cause potential harm. Thus, it is not recommended to take this medicine during pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are pregnancy or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Vertizac Dt Tablet while breastfeeding?
Vertizac Dt Tablet may pass into the breastmilk and adversely affect your baby. Thus, it is recommended that breastfeeding mother should not take this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vertizac Dt Tablet?
Vertizac Dt Tablet may make you sleepy, thus avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Vertizac Dt Tablet?
Alcohol may increase the side effect of Vertizac Dt Tablet such as drowsiness, sleepiness. Thus, it is recommended to avoid drinking alcohol while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have low or high blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism.
- You have increased pressure in the eyes.
- You have any obstruction in the intestines, enlarged prostate glands.
- You have Parkinson’s disease.
- You have severe infection and generalized illness.
Mode of Action of Vertizac Tab
How Does It Work?
- Cinnarizine blocks the calcium channels present in the blood vessels and thus prevents the constriction of blood vessels of the inner ear. Thus, improving the blood flow and microcirculation within the inner ear....
- Dimenhydrinate blocks the effect of histamine, which is responsible for other symptoms related to vertigo. A combination of these medicine helps the patients to carry on with daily activities.
Directions for Use of Vertizac Tab
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water at a fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
Interactions of Vertizac Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vertizac Dt Tablet works or Vertizac Dt Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Do not take Vertizac Dt Tablet with antibiotics such as streptomycin, gentamicin, amikacin, neomycin, (as ear damage due to aminoglycosides antibiotics may go unnoticed).
Storage and disposal of Vertizac Tab
- Store it in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Vertizac Tab
In case you happen to take too much of Vertizac Dt Tablet, immediately inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of Vertizac Dt Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the normal dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Vertizac Dt Tablet?
A: Vertizac Dt Tablet is used for the treatment of vertigo, a condition where you may get a feeling of dizziness or a spinning sensation. It is sometimes associated with a vomiting sensation. This medicine helps to improve vertigo so that you can carry on with your daily activities.
Q: What are the common side effects of Vertizac Dt Tablet?
A: Drowsiness, dryness of the mouth, headache and stomach pain are the most common side effects of Vertizac Dt Tablet, which may disappear within a few days.
Q: When to stop Vertizac Dt Tablet?
A: Do not stop this medicine by yourself. Stopping this medicine may increase the chances of reappearance of the symptoms. Therefore, always take the doctor's advice before stopping it.
- Nytol Original 25mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2021]
- Nytol Original 25mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2021]
- Cinnarizine 15 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2021]
- Cinnarizine 15 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 26 April 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.