Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
By INVISION MEDI SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vbose M 0.3mg Tab contains Voglibose, which is an antidiabetic medicine.
Uses of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
Type-2 diabetes mellitus
Contraindications of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
- If you have an allergic reaction to Voglibose or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any blockage of the bowel
- If you have diabetes complications (diabetic ketoacidosis)
- If you have severe infection or are undergoing a surgery
- If you recently had severe trauma
Side effects of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
- Stomach ache
- Lack of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
- Altered liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
Can I take Vbose M 0.3mg Tab during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the fetus is not known. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Vbose M 0.3mg Tab while breastfeeding?
- You should avoid this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vbose M 0.3mg Tab?
Voglibose does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Vbose M 0.3mg Tab?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol, consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking other diabetes medicines like Insulin, Glimepiride, then a fall in blood glucose levels can occur
- Watch for headache, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs
- You have severe kidney or liver problems
- You have a history of intestinal surgery or ulcers
- You have hernia
Mode of Action of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
How Does It Work?
It delays digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestines and thereby prevents spike in blood glucose levels that occur after a meal.
Directions for Use of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Take this medicine at the start of your meal
Interactions of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
Interactions with other medicines
Caution is needed when you are taking it with other medicines that are used to treat diabetes like Insulin, Glimepiride, Gliclazide. These in combination can cause a dangerous fall in blood glucose.
Interactions with food items
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine with food
- It should be taken at the start of any meal and not after finishing the meal
Storage and disposal of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
- Keep it in a closed container to protect it from light and moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage of Vbose M 0.3mg Tab
You may experience discomfort, diarrhea, or flatulence.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
A: You will start feeling the symptoms of diabetes like increased urine frequency, increased hunger, increased thirst. To know the exact status, your doctor may ask you to do blood tests like fasting blood glucose, post-meal blood glucose and HbA1C.
Q: I have diabetes since 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toe nails
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved