Ultimale 60mg Tablets
Ultimale 60 MG Description
Ultimale Tablet contains dapoxetine as the active substance. It is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with littl
e sexual stimulation and before the man wants. Ultimale Tablet increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor about your complete medical history.
Uses of Ultimale 60 MG
Contraindications of Ultimale 60 MG
- You are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of Ultimale Tablet.
- You have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm.
- You have a history of fainting.
- You have ever had mania or severe depression.
- You have liver problems.
- You are taking medicines for depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine used for schizophrenia, other medicines for depression, lithium − medicine for bipolar disorder, linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections, tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep, St John’s wort − a herbal medicine used for depression, tramadol − used to treat serious pain, medicines used to treat migraines, medicines for treating fungal infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole), medicines for HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir), antibiotics for treating infection (telithromycin), and nefazodone − an antidepressant. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor....
Side effects of Ultimale 60 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Ultimale 60 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- You also have another sexual problem such as erectile dysfunction.
- You have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure.
- You use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, or benzodiazepines.
- You drink alcohol.
- You have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
- You have epilepsy.
- You have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have or are at risk of high pressure in the eye (glaucoma).
Mode of Action of Ultimale 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ultimale 60 MG
- Ultimale Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Take it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not chew, cut, or break the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ultimale 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ultimale Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Ultimale Tablet should not be used together with medicines used for treating depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine used for schizophrenia, other medicines for depression, lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder, linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections, tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep, St John’s wort − a herbal medicine used for the treatment of depression, tramadol − used to treat serious pain, and medicines used to treat migraines....
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole, medicines for HIV like ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir, antibiotics for treating infections like telithromycin, and nefazodone − an antidepressant....
- Caution should be exercised if you are taking medicines for mental health problems other than depression, non−steroidal anti−inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or acetylsalicylic acid, medicines to thin your blood such as warfarin, medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction such as sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil, medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) (such as verapamil and diltiazem), or enlarged prostate, medicines for treating fungal infections such as fluconazole, medicines for the treatment of HIV such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir, antibiotics for treating infections such as erythromycin and clarithromycin, and aprepitant − used to treat nausea....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ultimale 60 MG
- Store Ultimale Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ultimale 60 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Ultimale Tablet used for?
Q: Can I take Ultimale Tablet with alcohol?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]
- Priligy 30 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]
- Priligy 30 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]