Timcin 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Timcin 400 MG Description
Timcin Tablet is an antibiotic used in certain bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract. It contains ofloxacin. It is not to be used in viral infections like flu, cold etc. Take the medicine as prescribed and for the exact duration. Not completing the course of antibiotics or the missing dose of antibiotics can fail therapy. You should also tell the doctor about the medicines, herbs, supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you are suffering from, before starting the medicine....
|You Save||₹10.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sleeping disorder, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Ofloxacin(400.0 Mg)
Uses of Timcin 400 MG
Timcin Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Timcin 400 MG
If you are allergic to ofloxacin or other medicines from fluoroquinolone class of medicines and other ingredients of Timcin Tablet.
Side effects of Timcin 400 MG
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping disorder
- Itchy skin
Precautions and Warnings of Timcin 400 MG
Can I take Timcin Tablet during pregnancy?
Due to limited information available on its safety, it is not recommended in pregnancy.
Can I take Timcin Tablet while breastfeeding?
Timcin Tablet can pass into human breast milk and harm the baby. Hence, breastfeeding should be discontinued while you are taking the medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Timcin Tablet?
You may experience sleepiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking the medicine. Avoid driving or using tools or machines while taking the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Timcin Tablet?
You should not drink alcohol while taking the medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may experience pain, swelling or weakness of joints, tendons, muscle weakness, joint pain, nerve-related problems, confusion, lack of sleep, anxiety etc. during the treatment.
- You may experience allergic reaction like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, other infection after taking Timcin Tablet.
- If the age is more than 60 years, then the chances of tendon disorders are high.
- You may experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking the medicine.
- You may have a pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver-related problems, diabetes, or kind of heart problems like abnormal heart rhythm etc.
- You are going out in the sun, cover your skin properly and apply sunscreen during the treatment.
- You may suffer from diabetes, you need to be careful as a drop in blood glucose may occur, watch for headache, weakness, tremors, sweating.
- It is advised to keep yourself well hydrated during the treatment.
- Keep a regular check on liver or kidney function during prolonged treatment.
Mode of Action of Timcin 400 MG
How Does It Work?
The medicine inhibits bacterial DNA, thereby restricting the growth and eventually killing the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Timcin 400 MG
- Take the medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Timcin 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines interfere with the action of Timcin Tablet, if taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicine you are taking, all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment for other disorder.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for gout or arthritis, antacids, painkillers, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, medicines for breathing-related problems like theophylline, antidiabetic medicines, etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral anticoagulants like warfarin, painkillers like ibuprofen, medicines for heart-related disorders like quinidine, etc.
- Medicines or dietary supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium or sucralfate used to reduce stomach acid must be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with the medicine.
Storage and disposal of Timcin 400 MG
- Store Timcin Tablet at room temperature.
- Protect it from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
Dosage of Timcin 400 MG
If you have taken too much of the medicine than prescribed, then it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, hot and cold flushes etc. Contact the doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital in case of an overdose and you may experience such symptoms....
Missed a Dose
If you missed taking a dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule. Avoid a double dose of medicine for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Timcin Tablet?
- You need to complete the full course of Timcin Tablet, as per the doctor's prescribed duration.
- You may feel fine after a few doses but it is important to complete the course.
- If you stop it, there may be chances of infection reoccurring or not responding to the antibiotic in the future.
Q: Any specific caution is needed when taking Timcin Tablet?
A: When on treatment with Timcin Tablet, be careful and do not expose yourself to the sunrays. It results in sunburns and rashes. Ensure even after stopping the treatment, you are not exposed too much to the sun for the next 48 hours.
Q: What is the dosage of Timcin Tablet?
A: Timcin Tablet should be taken only after consulting the doctor. You should take the medicine in doses, frequency and duration as per the doctor’s advice.
Q: Is Timcin Tablet habit forming?
A: No, habit-forming tendencies have not been reported with Timcin Tablet.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Green Peas: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Raw Banana: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Zucchini: Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Snake Gourd: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Elephant Yam: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Avocado Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
The Best Home Remedies For Hernia
Papaya Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Grape Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
6 Food That Is Beneficial For Cataract Patients
5 Smart Ways To Manage Asthma
Apple Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Neem Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
10 Post-Operative Exercises For Appendix
How And Where To Inject Insulin
Who Is Most Vulnerable To The Monkeypox Virus?
Cranberry Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Most Alarming Signs & Symptoms Of Monkeypox Virus
Monkeypox Vaccine: All You Need To Know
Carrot Beetroot Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Cucumber Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Watermelon Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Lauki Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
High Cholesterol Diet – Foods To Eat & Avoid!
What Should You Know About Cholesterol Levels?
5 Diabetes Medicine Hacks That No-one Told You About
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
7 Causes Of High Cholesterol That You Should Know!
Does Having Sex Put You At Risk Of Monkeypox?
Is There Any Way To Keep Ourselves Safe From Monkeypox?
5 Yoga Asanas You Should Know To Manage Your Diabetes
Monkeypox: The Latest Disease Gripping The World
Effective Home Remedies For Vaginal Dryness
Natural Home Remedies For Stomach Ulcers
Simple Home Remedies For Skin Allergies and Rashes
Best Home Remedies For Gout
Natural Home Remedies for Arthritis
Best Home Remedies for Sunburn
Effective Home Remedies for Scabies
Natural Home Remedies For Breast Pain
Simple Home Remedies For Puffy Eyes
Natural Home Remedies For Ear Pain
Effective Home Remedies for Bee Sting
Natural Home Remedies For Good Sleep
Best Home Remedies For Smelly Armpits
Sweet Corn: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Green Chilli: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Pomegranate Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Drumstick: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Orange Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!