Suhagra 50mg Tablet
By CIPLA GX
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Suhagra 50 MG Description
Suhagra Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problem known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve satisfactory penile erection. Suhagra contains sildenafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain a desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food. Inform your doctor about any other medical condition or any medications you are currently taking....
|You Save||₹18.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, altered vision, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Sildenafil(50.0 Mg)
Uses of Suhagra 50 MG
Suhagra Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Contraindications of Suhagra 50 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredieint in Suhagra Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effect such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of aterial blood. pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa( genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Suhagra 50 MG
- Blurred vision
- Altered vision
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Suhagra 50 MG
Can I take Suhagra Tablet during pregnancy?
Suhagra Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in pregnant women is insignificant.
Can I take Suhagra Tablet while breastfeeding?
Suhagra Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in breastfeeding women is insignificant.
Can I drive if I have consumed Suhagra Tablet?
If you experience dizziness and altered vision after taking this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving or be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Suhagra Tablet?
Consumption of alcohol may temporarily decrease the ability to get an errection. To gain maximum for using Suhagra Tablet it is recommended not to consume alcohol with or before taking Suhagra.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any blood-related disorder such as sickle cell anaemia, a blood cancer.
- You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended to use in women.
- You have kidney or liver problems Suhagra Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Suhagra 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil acts by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Suhagra 50 MG
Suhagra Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. You should try to consume this medicine at the fixed time as advised by your doctor for optimal results....
Interactions of Suhagra 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Suhagra Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of Suhagra Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates, leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Interactions with food items
Consumption of grape fruit juice may alter the effect of Suhagra Tablet. It is recommended to use this medicine with caution.
Storage and disposal of Suhagra 50 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.
Dosage of Suhagra 50 MG
Overdose of Suhagra may cause symptoms such as headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, nasal congestion, altered vision. Incase of an overdose, you should be immediately reported to your treating doctor or nearby hospital. Always carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Do not take two doses of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Suhagra Tablet have habit-forming tendencies?
A: No habit-forming tendencies are reported in case of Sildenafil.
Q: How Suhagra Tablet works?
A: This medicine works by increasing the blood flow in penis along with sexual arousal, thus helps in maintaining the erection.
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- Viagra tablet [Internet]. Labeling.pfizer.com. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- DailyMed - VIAGRA- sildenafil citrate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay