Starvog 0.3mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Starvog 0.3 MG Description
Starvog 0.3 tablet is an antidiabetic medicine. It is used to manage blood sugar levels following a meal (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type 2 diabetes along with diet and lifestyle mo
difications. Starvog 0.3 tablet contains voglibose as the active ingredient. It works by reducing the rate of digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Before using Starvog 0.3 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Voglimet 0.3mg Md Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.30₹ 8.33/Tablet
- Voglistar Md 0.3mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.00₹ 92.65₹ 9.27/Tablet
- Vogli 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.50₹ 138.97₹ 13.9/Tablet
- Voglibite 0.3mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.70₹ 54.14₹ 5.41/Tablet
- Megavog 0.3mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹ 4.39/Tablet
- Prandial Md 0.3mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.27₹ 85.23₹ 8.52/Tablet
- Voglikem 0.3mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.00₹ 133.45₹ 13.35/Tablet
- Voglitab Md 0.3mg TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 66.50₹ 56.52₹ 5.65/Tablet
Uses of Starvog 0.3 MG
Contraindications of Starvog 0.3 MG
- If you are allergic to voglibose or any of the ingredients of Starvog 0.3 tablet.
- If you have diabetic complications (diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma, or pre-coma).
- If you have a blockage in any part of your digestive system.
- If you have a severe infection.
- If you recently had severe trauma or injury.
Side effects of Starvog 0.3 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Starvog 0.3 MG
- No information is available on the effects of Starvog 0.3 tablet on driving. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances, and sweating after taking this medicine, it is recommended to stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice....
- Do not consume sugar-free items when you experience such episodes. Keep sugar, juice, or a bar of chocolate in your car with you while driving.
Other General Warnings
- You are taking other antidiabetic medicines like insulin, glimepiride, etc.
- You experience headaches, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs, confusion, etc after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney or liver disorders.
- You have been stressed, going through a distressing event, injury, or infection.
Mode of Action of Starvog 0.3 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Starvog 0.3 MG
- Starvog 0.3 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Starvog 0.3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Starvog 0.3 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
- Especially if you are taking other antidiabetic medicines or blood thinners like warfarin. You may experience a drop in blood sugar levels when used in combination with other antidiabetic medicines such as insulin....
Storage and disposal of Starvog 0.3 MG
- Store Starvog 0.3 tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Starvog 0.3 MG
Missed a Dose
- You should never miss your dose of anti-diabetic medicines as it may lead to fluctuations in your blood sugar levels.
- If you missed any dose of Starvog 0.3 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Q: I have diabetes for 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home.
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After a bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel.
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance.
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid the use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable.
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toenails.
Q: Should I take Starvog 0.3 tablet after a meal?
Q: What is Starvog 0.3 used for?
Q: What is the difference between Type 1 diabetes mellitus and Type 2 diabetes mellitus?
Q: How long should I take Starvog 0.3?
Q: Can I take Starvog 0.3 with other medicines?
- VOGLIBOSE DISPERSIBLE TABLETS [Internet]. Biocon.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- PRANDIAL MD Tablets (Voglibose) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- Alcohol and Diabetes | ADA [Internet]. Diabetes.org. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]