Rozavel 40mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rozavel 40 MG Description
Rozavel 40 tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. Rozavel is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along
with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosuvastatin works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications. To avoid that, you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
Uses of Rozavel 40 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rozavel 40 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of Rozavel 40mg tablet.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rozavel 40 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rozavel 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rozavel 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rozavel 40 MG
Interactions of Rozavel 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rozavel 40 works or tab Rozavel 40 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rozavel 40 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rozavel 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rozavel 40 tablet contain?
Q: What is Rozavel 40 tablet used for?
Q: Is Rozavel 40 Tablet also a blood-thinner?
Q: Is Rozavel 40 tablet good for cholesterol?
Other Products from this Brand
- ROZAVEL 10MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL A 75MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROZAVEL 5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL EZ 10MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL A 150MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROZAVEL 20MG BOTTLE OF 90 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL EZ 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROZAVEL A FORTE STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES