Rhinofit Nasal Spray 10ml
Rhinofit 50 MCG Description
Rhinofit Nasal Spray is a steroid medicine. It is used for the treatment and management of allergic rhinitis (inflammation of the nose's inner mucous membrane), seasonal allergic conditions such as s
neezing, runny, stuffy nose, watery eyes, etc. Rhinofit contains fluticasone as an active ingredient. This medicine acts by inhibiting the release of inflammatory chemical substances. Before using this Nasal Spray blow your nose and apply this medicine to each nostril. Pump the spray in one nostril and breathe in deeply so that it reaches deep into the nose.
- Flomist Nasal Spray 10mlBy Cipla Limited10ml Nasal Spray in BottleMRP 425.16₹ 361.39₹
- Flutiflo 50mcg Nasal SprayBy Lupin10ml Nasal Spray in BottleMRP 391.10₹ 332.43₹
Uses of Rhinofit 50 MCG
Contraindications of Rhinofit 50 MCG
- If you are allergic to fluticasone or any other ingredients of Rhinofit Nasal Spray.
- If your child is below 4 years old.
Side effects of Rhinofit 50 MCG
- Stomach pain
- Altered taste
- Loss of smell
Precautions and Warnings of Rhinofit 50 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma.
- You have had any nose injury or operation.
- You are suffering from a nose infection.
- This medicine when used in children may cause growth retardation. Thus, it is necessary to keep monitoring the height of children receiving prolonged treatment with Rhinofit Nasal Spray.
- Continue using this medicine even if you may not feel that better right away, as it may take a few days for this medicine to work.
- Rhinofit Nasal Spray should not be used in children below 4 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rhinofit 50 MCG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rhinofit 50 MCG
- Use Rhinofit Nasal Spray exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean your nose by gently blowing over a handkerchief or tissue.
- Insert the tip into the affected nose by tilting the head forward in the upright position.
- Use the spray by squeezing the bottle once and inhale inwards.
- Remove the tip from the nostril and repeat the same for the other nostril.
- Do not forget to replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Rhinofit 50 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rhinofit Nasal Spray may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like ritonavir (used to treat HIV infection) should not be used concomitantly along with this medicine unless necessary, as it is known to cause some severe side effects.
- Concomitant use of Rhinofit Nasal Spray along with ketoconazole, itraconazole (used to treat fungal infections), cobicistat-containing medicines and steroids should be avoided as you may be at an increased risk of having side effects....
Storage and disposal of Rhinofit 50 MCG
- Store Rhinofit Nasal Spray in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Rhinofit 50 MCG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Rhinofit Nasal Spray on my own?
Q: Does Rhinofit Nasal Spray contain steroids?
Q: Can I take Rhinofit Nasal Spray for sneezing due to common cold?
Q: For how long should I take Rhinofit Nasal Spray?
- FLOMIST Aqueous Nasal Spray [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]