Rangil 500mg Tablets
Price to be Updated
Rangil Er 500 MG Description
Rangil Er Tablet contains ranolazine as the active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called anti-anginal agents. Rangil Er is used for the treatment of angina pectoris (chest pain). An
gina pectoris is the sudden tightness, squeezing, pressure or pain in the chest that occurs when certain areas of the heart muscle do not receive enough oxygen to function properly. Along with the medications, you should maintain a healthy diet and perform mild to moderate exercise regularly.
Uses of Rangil Er 500 MG
- Rangil Er is used for the treatment of Chronic angina(Chest pain).
- Used for the prevention of angina attacks.
Contraindications of Rangil Er 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine or ingredient present in Rangil Er.
- If you have moderate to severe liver/kidney damage or disorders.
- If you are currently consuming antibiotics to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
- If you are taking medicines to treat heart/brain-related disorders and HIV.
Side effects of Rangil Er 500 MG
- General weakness or lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of Rangil Er 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney-related problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have problems with a heart like heart failure or have ever had an abnormal heart rhythm.
- You weigh 60 kgs or less.
- Must not be used in patients who are below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rangil Er 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rangil Er 500 MG
Interactions of Rangil Er 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way the Rangil Er Tablet works or the Rangil Er Tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders, high cholesterol, blood pressure, HIV, epilepsy, heart-related conditions, antibiotics, medications for tuberculosis, immunosuppressants, etc. Inform the doctor about a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Rangil Er 500 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly.