Randear Er 1000mg Tablets
Randear Er 1 G Description
Randear Er Tablet contains ranolazine as the active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called anti-anginal agents. Randear Er is used for the treatment of angina pectoris (chest pain).
Angina pectoris is the sudden tightness, squeezing, pressure or pain in the chest that occurs when certain areas of the heart muscle do not receive enough oxygen to function properly. Along with the medications, you should maintain a healthy diet and perform mild to moderate exercise regularly.
Uses of Randear Er 1 G
- Randear Er is used for the treatment of Chronic angina(Chest pain).
- Used for the prevention of angina attacks.
Contraindications of Randear Er 1 G
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine or ingredient present in Randear Er.
- If you have moderate to severe liver/kidney damage or disorders.
- If you are currently consuming antibiotics to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
- If you are taking medicines to treat heart/brain-related disorders and HIV.
Side effects of Randear Er 1 G
- General weakness or lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of Randear Er 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney-related problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have problems with a heart like heart failure or have ever had an abnormal heart rhythm.
- You weigh 60 kgs or less.
- Must not be used in patients who are below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Randear Er 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Randear Er 1 G
Interactions of Randear Er 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way the Randear Er Tablet works or the Randear Er Tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders, high cholesterol, blood pressure, HIV, epilepsy, heart-related conditions, antibiotics, medications for tuberculosis, immunosuppressants, etc. Inform the doctor about a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Randear Er 1 G
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly.