Peditral Powder 4.2gm
Peditral Powder 4.2gm Description
Peditral Oral Powder is a combination medicine used to treat or prevent dehydration (too much loss of body water). It is an oral replacement therapy of electrolyte and fluid in children and adults de
veloped due to dehydration associated with diarrhoea. It contains sodium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate and dextrose, which belong to a group of medicines called oral electrolytes.
|You Save||₹0.57 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dextrose(2.7 G) + Potassium Chloride(0.3 G) + Sodium Chloride(0.52 G) + Sodium Citrate(0.58 G)|
- Peditral Orange Flavour Powder 4.2gmBy Rpg Life Sciences Ltd4.2g Oral Powder in SachetMRP 4.30₹ 4.30₹
- Relyte Sach SmallBy Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd4.2g Oral Powder in SachetMRP 4.36₹ 4.36₹
Uses of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
Precautions and Warnings of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
Other General Warnings
- You are giving this to an infant below 2 years of age with severe diarrhoea and vomiting.
- You have a medical condition of kidney disease or failure of the kidneys to produce urine.
- The symptoms persist for longer than 1-2 days.
- It is advised to avoid adding extra sugar or salt.
- Caution is advised while giving it to diabetic patients.
- The greater concentration can lead to Hypernatraemia (a high concentration of sodium in the blood). So be careful while diluting the solution.
Ingredients and Benefits of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
Mode of Action of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
- Please take this as prescribed by your doctor.
- Mix the contents in a glass of fresh drinking water and drink.
- For infants, it is advised to use only freshly boiled and cooled water at all times, if prescribed.
- This oral solution should be consumed within one hour once made up. If required, the refrigerated solution may be kept for 24 hours.
- Peditral Oral Powder must be used at a recommended dilution.
Storage and disposal of Peditral Powder 4.2gm
- Store it at room temperature below 30°C.
- Keep it away from moisture and heat.