Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Panplus L Tablet is used for the prevention of acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe and prevention of the production of excess acid in the stomach. It consists of two active ingredients, pan
toprazole and levosulpiride. This Tablet reduces the acid production in the stomach. It prevents acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel. Take Panplus L Tablet as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹52.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, flatulence|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg)
Uses of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Panplus L Tablet is used to treat GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux disease), not responding to Pantoprazole alone. It helps in relieving symptoms such as heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity.
Contraindications of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole and levosulpiride or any of the other ingredients of Panplus L Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an obstruction in your bowel or have blood in vomit or stool.
- If you have a tumour of the adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma.
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy) or have an abnormally elevated mood (mania).
- If you have prolactin hormone-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma) and breast cancer present together.
Side effects of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Pain in stomach
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Panplus L Tablet during pregnancy?
Panplus L is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety. Take this medicine only if it is considered to be essential.
Can I take Panplus L Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Panplus L Tablet are known to be excreted in milk. This medicine should be avoided if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Panplus L Tablet?
Panplus L does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery, however if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Panplus L Tablet?
Consuming alcohol while on this medicine can increase sleepiness. Avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, any kind of heart disease etc.
- You have a rash over the skin.
- You are taking this medicine for a longer duration.
- You have tiredness, seizures, irregular heartbeat or muscle spasm.
- Your doctor tells you that you have a low vitamin B12 level in your blood.
- You have to undergo a urine test.
Mode of Action of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Levosulpiride works by reducing acid production in the stomach. It also works by preventing acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
Directions for Use of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Panplus L Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach before meals.
Interactions of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Panplus L Tablet works or this medicine itself affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction....
- Especially if you are consuming medicines like antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, brain and mood-related medicines etc.
Storage and disposal of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Panplus L 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose include fits, loss of balance, difficulty in sleeping, etc. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine on your chosen day, take it on the day you remember. Take your next dose of this medicine on the day you normally take it.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Panplus L Tablet cause loose motions?
A: Panplus L Tablet can cause loose motions as a side effect of using this medicine.
Q: Is Panplus L a painkiller?
A: No, the Panplus L Tablet is not a painkiller medicine. It is an anti-reflux medicine used to treat and prevent acid reflux.
Q: What is Panplus L used for?
A: Panplus L Tablet is used to treat GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux disease), when not responding to Pantoprazole alone. It helps in relieving symptoms such as heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed