Ordilan T Tablet
Ordilan T Tablet Description
Ordilan T Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It contains a combination of cilnidipine and telmisartan as its active ingredients. This medicine acts in a
synergistic manner to lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, pregnant or have any liver, kidney or heart problems. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor, as the abrupt stopping of this medicine may result in a sudden rise in blood pressure and other health consequences. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
- Clindinol Tm Tablet 10'sBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 66.50₹
- Telista Cl 40/10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.50₹ 137.27₹
- Dilnip T 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.20₹ 201.62₹
- Cilidin T Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.50₹ 172.12₹
- Cilacar T 10/40mg Strip Of 14 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.15₹ 169.28₹
- Telpres Ln 40mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.83₹ 67.86₹
- Nexovas T Tablets 10'sBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 123.00₹ 104.55₹
- Cilny T 40mg Tablets 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.75₹
- Telplus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.00₹ 132.60₹
- Eritel Ln 40 Mg Tablets 15'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.91₹ 172.47₹
Uses of Ordilan T Tablet
Contraindications of Ordilan T Tablet
- If you are allergic to cilnidipine or telmisartan or any of the ingredients of Ordilan T Tablet.
- If you are pregnant (3rd trimester).
- If you have any kind of liver, kidney or heart problems.
- If you have a blockage in your gallbladder and small intestine.
Side effects of Ordilan T Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Flushing (redness)
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Ordilan T Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of heart problem like heart failure or chest pain.
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You are suffering from low blood pressure.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have raised aldosterone levels.
- You may experience an increase in the potassium level or sugar level in your blood.
- Ordilan T is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years.
Mode of Action of Ordilan T Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ordilan T Tablet
Interactions of Ordilan T Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this tablet along with other blood pressure medicines like aliskiren, anti-cancer medicine like aldesleukin, medicines like aspirin, prednisone and betamethasone may alter the effects of this medicine....
- Few medicines can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure like lithium and thus should be used with caution.
- Other medicines are quinine, digoxin, carbamazepine, rifampicin, cimetidine, erythromycin, baclofen, amifostine and water pills like amiloride, spironolactone should be used cautiously.
- You should always inform the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction with Ordilan T Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ordilan T Tablet
- Store Ordilan T Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Ordilan T Tablet
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Ordilan T Tablet may lead to high blood pressure and other heart-related complications. If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take while on Ordilan T Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol, as it may lower your blood pressure further and worsen the side effects.
- Avoid getting up from sitting or sleeping position too fast, as there are chances that you may lose balance and fall.
- Do not consume any salt substitutes or potassium supplements unless it is advised by your doctor.
Q: How do I take Ordilan T Tablet?
Q: What is the composition of Ordilan T?
Q: Can Ordilan T be stopped if I feel improvement in symptoms?
Q: Is Ordilan T a blood thinner?
Q: Can Ordilan T Tablet make me feel dizzy?
- Cilnidipine | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Cilnidipine: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Telmisartan 20mg Glenmark Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]