Onecan 150mg Tablet
Onecan 150 MG Description
Onecan 150 tablet is an antifungal medicine containing fluconazole as its active ingredient. Onecan 150 tablet is used to treat fungal infections caused by various organisms of the skin, blood, urina
y tract, mouth, throat and other parts of the body. Fluconazole acts by inhibiting the growth of the fungal cell wall, thus resulting in fungal cell death. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor at a fixed timing to gain optimal benefits. Patients with liver function problems and heart disorders should discuss their condition before taking this medicine. Pregnant women should not use this medicine unless it is needed or in case of a life-threatening infection.
- Fluka 150mg TabletBy Cipla Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.72₹ 10.30₹ 10.3/Tablet
- Fcn 150mg Tablets 2'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 26.59₹ 19.94₹ 9.97/Tablet
- Fungiset 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.97₹ 11.02₹ 11.02/Tablet
- Flanac 150mg Tablet 1'sBy Galpha Laboratories Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.93₹ 10.99₹ 10.99/Tablet
- Zocon 150mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Fdc Limited3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.00₹ 37.40₹ 12.47/Tablet
- Forcan 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Cipla Limited1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.72₹ 12.51₹ 12.51/Tablet
- Flucos 150mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.26₹ 75.02₹ 12.5/Tablet
- Faze 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Megha Healtcare Pvt Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.52₹ 12.49₹ 12.49/Tablet
- Af 150 Mg Tab 1`sBy Systopic Laboratories1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 11.45₹ 9.73₹ 9.73/Tablet
- Nuforce 150mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.42₹ 19.06₹ 9.53/Tablet
Uses of Onecan 150 MG
Contraindications of Onecan 150 MG
- If you are allergic to fluconazole or any other ingredients of the Onecan 150 tablet.
- If you are taking medicines like astemizole, terfenadine, cisapride, pimozide, quinidine, erythromycin.
Side effects of Onecan 150 MG
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Onecan 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease or kidney disease.
- You have heart diseases and irregular heart rhythm.
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels (potassium, calcium or magnesium) in your blood.
- You have severe skin reactions.
- You have adrenal insufficiency (a condition where the adrenal gland does not produce sufficient steroid hormone).
Mode of Action of Onecan 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Onecan 150 MG
Interactions of Onecan 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Onecan 150 tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for heart disease, respiratory problems like theophylline, cancer, fungal infections like ketoconazole, anti-hypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, medicines for anxiety or brain-related disorders, blood thinners like warfarin and anti-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, anti-diabetic medicines, etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for acidity, gout, ovarian cancer, etc.
Storage and disposal of Onecan 150 MG
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Onecan 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using the Onecan 150 tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are sexually active and discuss effective contraception methods.
- Onecan 150 tablet can make your oral contraceptive pills work less efficiently.
- Hence if you are on this medication, then use barrier methods of contraception like condoms.
Q: I have a cough, cold, flu, can I take the Onecan 150 tablet?
Q: What is the Onecan 150 tablet used for?
- Diflucan 150 Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 30 June 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 30 June 2021]
- Diflucan 150 Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 30 June 2021]