O Bio 200mg Tablets
O Bio 200mg Tablets Description
O Bio 200mg Tab is an antibiotic used in certain bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract. It contains ofloxacin. It is not to be used i
n viral infections like flu, cold etc. Take the medicine as prescribed and for the exact duration. Not completing the course of antibiotics or the missing dose of antibiotics can fail therapy. You should also tell the doctor about the medicines, herbs, supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you are suffering from, before starting the medicine.
- Phoflox 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 55.0028.85% CHEAPER₹ 5.5/Tablet
- Oflokem 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 55.3028.46% CHEAPER₹ 5.53/Tablet
- Oflokem Novo 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 51.3533.51% CHEAPER₹ 5.14/Tablet
- Eldeflox 200mg TabletBy Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 24.6168.18% CHEAPER₹ 2.46/Tablet
- Zenflox 200mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.90₹ 59.4123.16% CHEAPER₹ 5.94/Tablet
- Zo 200mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.25₹ 70.259.06% CHEAPER₹ 7.03/Tablet
- Zanocin 200mg TabletBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 75.652.07% CHEAPER₹ 7.57/Tablet
- Oson 200mg TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.00₹ 58.6524.06% CHEAPER₹ 5.87/Tablet
Uses of O Bio 200mg Tablets
Contraindications of O Bio 200mg Tablets
Side effects of O Bio 200mg Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping disorder
- Itchy skin
Precautions and Warnings of O Bio 200mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You may experience pain, swelling or weakness of joints, tendons, muscle weakness, joint pain, nerve-related problems, confusion, lack of sleep, anxiety etc. during the treatment.
- You may experience allergic reaction like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, other infection after taking O Bio 200mg Tab .
- If the age is more than 60 years, then the chances of tendon disorders are high.
- You may experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking the medicine.
- You may have a pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver-related problems, diabetes, or kind of heart problems like abnormal heart rhythm etc.
- You are going out in the sun, cover your skin properly and apply sunscreen during the treatment.
- You may suffer from diabetes, you need to be careful as a drop in blood glucose may occur, watch for headache, weakness, tremors, sweating.
- It is advised to keep yourself well hydrated during the treatment.
- Keep a regular check on liver or kidney function during prolonged treatment.
Mode of Action of O Bio 200mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of O Bio 200mg Tablets
- Take the medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of O Bio 200mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines interfere with the action of O Bio 200mg Tab , if taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicine you are taking, all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment for other disorder.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for gout or arthritis, antacids, painkillers, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, medicines for breathing-related problems like theophylline, antidiabetic medicines, etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral anticoagulants like warfarin, painkillers like ibuprofen, medicines for heart-related disorders like quinidine, etc.
- Medicines or dietary supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium or sucralfate used to reduce stomach acid must be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with the medicine.
Storage and disposal of O Bio 200mg Tablets
- Store O Bio 200mg Tab at room temperature.
- Protect it from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
Dosage of O Bio 200mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take O Bio 200mg Tab ?
- You need to complete the full course of O Bio 200mg Tab , as per the doctor's prescribed duration.
- You may feel fine after a few doses but it is important to complete the course.
- If you stop it, there may be chances of infection reoccurring or not responding to the antibiotic in the future.