Nurocol Injection 2ml
By MICRO LABS
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurocol 250 MG Description
Nurocol Injection is used to treat disturbance of consciousness that occurs due to head injuries, brain operation and damage to brain tissues (stroke) caused due to reduced blood and oxygen supply to
the brain. Nurocol Injection contains citicoline as the main ingredient that repairs nerve damage and increases the ability of the nerves to transmit and receive information. This Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse in the hospital. Nurocol Injection is to be used in adults only.
|You Save||₹21.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Disturbance of consciousness|
|Side effects||Nausea, rashes, feeling of warmth, numbness, sleeplessness|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Nurocol 250 MG
Nurocol Injection is used for the treatment of disturbances of consciousness that occurs due to head injuries, brain operation and damage to brain tissues (stroke).
Contraindications of Nurocol 250 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Nurocol Injection.
- If you have increased muscle spasms and rigidity.
Side effects of Nurocol 250 MG
- Feeling of warmth
Precautions and Warnings of Nurocol 250 MG
Can I take Nurocol Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of Nurocol Injection during pregnancy. This Injection should not be used in pregnant women unless recommended by the doctor after assessing the need and the risk.
Can I take Nurocol Injection while breastfeeding?
There is no information available if Nurocol Injection passes into the human breastmilk. This Injection should only be used in breastfeeding women if recommended by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken Nurocol Injection?
There is limited information available on the effect of Nurocol Injection on the ability to drive. If you experience any symptoms which may alter your consciousness, it is suggested that you do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Nurocol Injection?
Alcohol should not be consumed while taking Nurocol Injection and should be avoided.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had a history of epilepsy (fits).
- You have parkinson's disease (nervous system disorder that gradually affects movement) or trimethylaminuria (a condition where the breath, sweat, urine and vaginal fluids have an unpleasant, fishy smell)....
- You have any liver or kidney disease.
- You have a planned surgery soon.
- You drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages regularly.
- You are taking oral contraceptives.
- You develop symptoms like nausea, vomiting, excessive flow of saliva, diarrhoea, constipation, dizziness, headache, sweating or inability to sleep.
Mode of Action of Nurocol 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Nurocol Injection protects the nerves in the brain in various ways. It helps to repair the damage caused to the nerves by increasing the production of a substance called phosphatidylcholine. Nurocol Injection also reduces the build-up of free fatty acid at the site of nerve damage in the brain....
Directions for Use of Nurocol 250 MG
- Nurocol Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Nurocol 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nurocol Injection works or Nurocol Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Care should be taken when Nurocol Injection is given along with levodopa as this may increase the effect of levodopa in the body.
- Nurocol Injection must not be used along with oral contraceptives (like meclofenoxate).
Storage and disposal of Nurocol 250 MG
- Store at a temperature below 25°C protected from light.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nurocol 250 MG
Nurocol Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse and hence, the chances of an overdose are unlikely.
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that a dose of this Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup. However, if you have missed taking a dose of the Injection, inform the doctor or nurse immediately....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How will Nurocol Injection be given to me?
A: Nurocol Injection can be given directly into the vein as an intravenous Injection or deep into the muscles as an intramuscular Injection. Your doctor or nurse will determine the best possible method to administer this Injection to you according to your age and condition.
Q: How long is the usual course of medication of Nurocol Injection?
A: Your doctor will decide the duration for which you will have to take Nurocol Injection depending on your condition, improvement in signs and symptoms and other associated conditions.
Q: Is Nurocol Injection effective in stroke?
A: Yes, Nurocol Injection is effective in treating the nerve damage caused due to stroke.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed