Norflot 0.3 % Description
Norflot Eye Drop is an antibiotic and contains norfloxacin as an active component. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of eyes. This medicine should be used in doses and duration as p
rescribed by the doctor. You should always complete the entire course of the antibiotic treatment otherwise, it may lead to treatment failure. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Norflot 0.3 %
Contraindications of Norflot 0.3 %
Side effects of Norflot 0.3 %
- Local burning or discomfort
- Taste changes
Precautions and Warnings of Norflot 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after using this medicine.
- You have any problems with your eyes like heyeing problems.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
- Do not use Norflot Eye Drop for viral or fungal infection.
- Do not touch tip to any surface as this may contaminate the product.
Mode of Action of Norflot 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Norflot 0.3 %
- Use it in the doses and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Repeat for the other eyes if required after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
Interactions of Norflot 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Norflot 0.3 %
- Store it below 25°C protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.