Nocovit 250 MG Description
Nocovit Tablet is a nutritional supplement. It is used to treat pellagra (vitamin B3 deficiency) and skin condition such as larger blisters on the skin (bullous pemphigoid), blistering disease and hy
perpigmentation. It is also used in combination with a statin to lower cholesterol levels. Take Nocovit Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Nicoglow Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 91.00₹ 78.26₹ 7.83/Tablet
Uses of Nocovit 250 MG
- It is used to treat vitamin B3 deficiency (pellagra).
- It is used to treat various skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, blistering skin disease, bullous pemphigoid (large blister on the skin),
Precautions and Warnings of Nocovit 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Nocovit if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Nocovit 250 MG
- Niacinamide acts by increasing the collagen synthesis in the skin along with ceramide to improve skin texture.
- It increases skin hydration by reducing the water loss through the skin surface. It also reduces the skin damage (due to DNA damage) caused due to UV light.
Directions for Use of Nocovit 250 MG
- Nocovit Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor. Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Nocovit 250 MG
- Store Nocovit Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.