No Scars Cream 20gm
No Scars cream is used to aid moderate-to-severe Melasma (dark and discoloured patches on the skin). This cream is also helpful in lightening skin tone or appearance and senile lentigines. Senile len
tigines are dark spots or age spots in older people due to exposure to the sun. This cream contains a combination of three medicines - mometasone, tretinoin and hydroquinone. This cream works by suppressing the metabolic process responsible for pigmentation. This helps the skin tone; however, the process is reversible. Brown patches appear on the face if you suffer from a condition called Melasma. Most prominently, the patches occur on the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. Change in hormone levels during pregnancy and exposure to the sun can cause this condition. It is more likely that women will develop this condition than men. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless prescribed by your dermatologist, as it contains a steroid. Avoid sun exposure immediately after applying for this medicine. Use this cream exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not apply to open wounds or weeping areas. Before using, wash and dry the area gently. Apply a thin film to the affected area and rub it gently and thoroughly until the medication vanishes. Avoid direct sunlight or use sunblock or protective clothing to prevent repigmentation. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history before using No Scars cream.
|You Save||₹38.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Hydroquinone(2.0 %) + Mometasone(0.1 %) + Tretinoin(0.025 %)|
|Side effects||Itching, redness, burning, irritation, thinning of the skin|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MELASMA|
Uses of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- No scars cream is used to treat moderate-to-severe melasma (dark and discoloured patches on the skin).
- It is used to lighten the skin tone or appearance, especially when there is dark pigmentation.
Contraindications of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- If you are allergic to mometasone, tretinoin and hydroquinone or any other ingredients of NO SCARS cream.
- If you have skin conditions such as eczema (infected skin due to allergy), rosacea (small red pustules on face), rashes around the mouth (perioral dermatitis) or damaged skin anywhere in the body.
- If you have a viral or fungal infection of the skin, any ulcers on the skin or tuberculosis.
- If you need exposure to the sun for prolonged periods (using sunscreen lotion is advisable).
- If you have a skin tumour or a family history of skin tumour.
Side effects of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- Itching, redness, burning, irritation, thinning of the skin.
- Skin sensitivity at the site of application.
Precautions and Warnings of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions after the application of topical creams.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You think rashes or infections have developed on the skin after using this cream.
- A prolonged application may lead to side effects such as Cushing's syndrome (weight gain, fatty deposits under the skin, moon face, purple patches on the skin), increased sugar levels in the blood and urine....
- Avoid exposure to sun rays as it may be harmful after applying this cream.
Directions for Use of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- Use this cream as directed by your doctor.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface. Avoid applying it on cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- If your eyes come in contact with this cream, then rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- Store this cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not freeze it.
Quick Tips of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
- No Scars cream is used to help in the treatment of melasma/hyperpigmentation of the skin. It also helps lighten skin tone or appearance and dark spots or age spots in older people due to exposure to the sun. Do not use this cream for any condition other than that specified by your doctor....
- This medicine is meant for external application and should not be swallowed.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount of this medicine or do not use it for longer periods of time than directed.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine. If your eyes come in contact with this cream, then rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Before starting No Scars cream, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you are using and your complete medical history....
- Avoid exposure to sun rays after applying No Scars cream.
- Inform your doctor if you have a skin tumour or a family history of skin tumours.
- Do not apply to open wounds or weeping areas.
Dosage of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
How Does It Work?
- No Scars cream contains Mometasone, Tretinoin and Hydroquinone as active ingredients and works by the combined action of these three components.
- Hydroquinone inhibits an enzyme known as tyrosinase, which is responsible for producing a pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin pigmentation and melasma.
- Tretinoin is a metabolite of Vitamin A and is keratolytic. It is responsible for the elimination of melanin that has been formed. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mometasone is a corticosteroid that works by blocking the production of inflammatory chemicals like prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Mometasone narrows and constricts blood vessels, which are dilated (widened) and leaky and allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to promote the inflammatory response....
Interactions of NO SCARS CREAM 20GM
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this medicine with other medicines. However, as it contains a combination of Mometasone, Tretinoin and Hydroquinone, any interactions may be seen with these three components, when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid interaction with No Scars cream.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use No Scars cream?
Q: What are the precautions to be taken while applying No Scars cream?
Q: What is melasma?
Q: What are the causes of melasma?
Q: Is No Scars cream good for the face?
Q: Can I use No Scars cream for skin renewal?
Q: Can I use this cream for acne and pimples?
Q: How does No Scars cream work?
Q: What is No Scars cream used for?
- No Scars cream is used for the treatment and prevention of moderate-to-severe melasma (dark and discoloured patches on the skin).
- It is also used for skin lightening (tone of skin) or appearance, especially when there is dark pigmentation.
Q: Can I use No scars cream for dark circles?
Q: Can No scars cream be used for post pregnancy stretch marks?
Q: Can I use No scars cream daily?
Q: Is it safe to use No scars cream?
Q: What are the side effects of no scars cream?
Q: Can No Scars cream be used for fairness?
Q: Does No Scars cream make skin sensitive to sunlight?
Q: Does No Scars cream affect the working of hormonal contraceptives?
Q: Can I use a moisturiser with No Scars cream?
Q: Does No Scars cream work on scars like burn scars?
Q: How long does No Scars cream take to work?
Q: Can No Scars cream be used during pregnancy?
Q: Is No Scars cream used for melasma?
Q: Can No Scars cream be used for wrinkles?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 August 2022]
- Drugs H. Tretinoin Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 August 2022]
- Mometasone-based triple combination therapy in melasma: is it really safe. [Internet]. 2022 [cited 11 August 2022]
- Drugs H. Mometasone Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 August 2022]
- Hydroquinone Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 11 August 2022]