Mycocid Lotion 15ml
Mycocid 0.1 % Description
Mycocid Lotion is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant only for
external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Mycocid Lotion, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
Uses of Mycocid 0.1 %
Contraindications of Mycocid 0.1 %
Side effects of Mycocid 0.1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Mycocid 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Mycocid Lotion if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Lotion if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Lotion and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Mycocid 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mycocid 0.1 %
- Use Mycocid Lotion as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Mycocid 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mycocid 0.1 %
- Store Mycocid Lotion at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Mycocid 0.1 %
- As Mycocid Lotion is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....