Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
By PHARMASYNTH FORMULATIONS
30ml Suspension in Bottle
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mangogyl Suspension 30ml Description
Mangogyl Suspension is a combination medicine containing norfloxacin and metronidazole as its active ingredients. It is used for the treatment of loose motions caused due to mixed bacterial infection
Uses of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
Mangogyl Suspension is used for the treatment of loose motions caused due to mixed bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
- If you are allergic to norfloxacin, metronodazole or or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a known history of tendon rupture or tendinitis (develop swelling or pain in your limbs) associated with the use of norfloxacin or antimicrobial agents similar to it.
- If you have a condition of muscle weakness
- If you are known to have low immunity or ulcers or holes (perforations) in the gastrointestinal tract
- If you are pregnant (first trimester) or are breastfeeding.
- If you are suffering from a bacterial infection in the vagina.
Side effects of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
Precautions and Warnings of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
Can I take Mangogyl Suspension during pregnancy?
Mangogyl Suspension should not be used during pregnancy.
Can I take Mangogyl Suspension while breastfeeding?
A component form Mangogyl passes into the breastmilk, hence it is advised not to breastfeed during the treatment with Mangogyl Suspension and for at least for a day after the treatment has been discontinued.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mangogyl Suspension?
You may feel dizzy, drowsy after taking Mangogyl Suspension. So, it is advised to be cautious while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Mangogyl Suspension?
- The consumption of alcohol along with Mangogyl Suspension can lead to the chances of disulfiram-like reaction where you may experience low blood pressure, hot flushes, nausea, shortness of breath and sometimes giddiness....
- It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment. You should not be consuming alcohol during the treatment and at least for 48 hours after the treatment with Mangogyl.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from blood disorders like blood-fluid imbalance (dyscrasias) or porphyria.
- You had or have a history of fits or epilepsy.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You experience infections after taking the Mangogyl.
- You have peripheral neuropathy (abnormal, painful sensations like pins and needles).
- You have liver or kidney disease or are on dialysis.
- You are suffering from Cockayne syndrome (growth retardation, impaired development of the brain and sensitivity to sunlight).
- You are an alcoholic and must avoid alcohol during the treatment and at least after 48 hours of discontinuation of the treatment.
- You have tendon or nerve problems
- You have problems with your heart like irregular heartbeats, abnormal heart rhythm and slow heartbeat.
- You have rheumatoid arthritis or a history of joint issues
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long as this medicine may make you more sensitive to the sun.
Mode of Action of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Norfloxacin is an antibiotic that inhibits the production of the genetic material of bacteria. Thus, various substances essential for reproduction or survival of the bacteria cannot be produced by it. This affects their multiplication and they are ultimately killed....
- Metronidazole acts by stopping the growth of certain bacteria and parasites which are responsible for infection by interrupting the DNA and causing the DNA strands to break.
Directions for Use of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
- Shake it well before use. Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Take Mangogyl Suspension with or without food as prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mangogyl Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
- Store below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mangogyl Suspension 30ml
- Symptoms of an overdose of Mangogyl Suspension include nausea, confusion, dizziness, seizures, etc. In case of overdose contact the doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Mangogyl Suspension?
A: Mangogyl Suspension is used for the treatment of loose motions caused due to mixed bacterial infections.
Q: What is the composition of Mangogyl Suspension?
A: Mangogyl Suspension is a combination medicine containing norfloxacin and metronidazole as its active ingredients.
- NORFLOX Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Metronidazole 500 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Metronidazole [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Flagyl Tablet [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.