Macfresh 0.5mg Tablets
Macfresh 0.5 MG Description
Macfresh 0.5mg Tablet is a prescription medication for anxieties, panic attacks and insomnia. It works to relax the mind. Anxiety is a mental health condition associated with symptoms of excessiv
e fear and nervousness about the near future. Insomnia is a sleeping disorder where people with the condition are unable to fall asleep.Panic is a sudden fear of no real danger. Macfresh has an addictive character, therefore must be consumed as prescribes. Further, suddenly stopping the medication may cause withdrawal symptoms like irritability, dizziness and numbness in the hands or feet
Uses of Macfresh 0.5 MG
- Treatment of short term sleeplessness or insomnia.
- Treatment of anxiety.
Contraindications of Macfresh 0.5 MG
Side effects of Macfresh 0.5 MG
- Headache or migraines
- Muscle coordination impaired
- Slurred speech
- Muscle weakness
- Altered libido
Precautions and Warnings of Macfresh 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You get suicidal thoughts. The medicine Macfresh can induce suicidal tendencies in the patient, and thus you should monitor its usage closely.
- You experience any liver or kidney issues after taking the medication. Close monitoring of kidney/liver function is recommended for such patients.
- You have been taking medication for a long time. This medicine should be cautiously used in patients with a known history of substance abuse. The chances of dependency are very high with this medicine....
- You experience a fall in pulse. This medication in high doses can cause a fall in pulse, prompting migraines, blacking out and so forth.
- You want to stop the medication. Unexpected suspension of this medication might expand the danger of unfavourable impacts. A continuous portion decrease is prescribed to keep away from these responses. You should not stop this medicine without conversing with your primary care physician, as it might cause uneasiness and tension....
- If you have been taking this medication for quite a while, then, at that point, the doctor might ask for standard checking of blood and liver.
- Talk to your primary care physician about likely secondary effects and ways you may forestall or adapt to them.
Mode of Action of Macfresh 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Macfresh 0.5 MG
- Consume this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Try to take it at the same time every day. Taking it at the same time every day keeps a reliable amount of medication in the body.
- Take it as a whole and not crush it or in parts.
- You might take this medication with or without food.
Interactions of Macfresh 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
- Grapefruit juice has shown some adverse effects when taken during this medication's duration. Hence avoid the consumption of the same.
- Liquor may influence the medication's action and can increase side effects.
Storage and disposal of Macfresh 0.5 MG
Dosage of Macfresh 0.5 MG
- Immediately ask for emergency medical attention if you overdose on this medicine. And also, always keep a CPR kit at home. If overdosed, one might experience symptoms like:
- Extreme drowsiness
- Muscle weakness
- Slowed pulse
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this a habit-forming medicine?
Q: How long does a Macfresh Tablet take to work?
- Oral doses of Macfresh Tablet starts working within 30-60 minutes and peak at 3-4 hours. The medication remains in the body for 6-8 hours, higher doses can last longer.