Levroxa 250mg Tablet
Levroxa 250 MG Description
Levroxa Tablet contains Levetiracetam. It is used to treat epilepsy (fits). It can be used on its own or in combination with other medications. It works to prevent seizures as long as you keep taking
it. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Levroxa 250 MG
Contraindications of Levroxa 250 MG
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Levroxa Tablets
Side effects of Levroxa 250 MG
- Lack of energy
- Nasal congestion
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Levroxa 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems
- You have signs and symptoms of depression
- You or your family has a history of irregular heartbeats
- You have suicidal thoughts
- Your epilepsy worsens
Mode of Action of Levroxa 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levroxa 250 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take the tablet all in at once
- Levroxa Tablet should not be chewed, crushed, or broken
- Levroxa Tablet can be taken with or without food
- Take it at the same time every day
Interactions of Levroxa 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Levroxa Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- It has been observed that taking levetiracetam and methotrexate together reduces methotrexate clearance, resulting in higher/longer blood methotrexate concentrations that are potentially hazardous.
- Co-administration of levetiracetam and a laxative called macrogol may decrease the efficacy of levetiracetam. Hence, use macrogol one hour before or after using levetiracetam.
Storage and disposal of Levroxa 250 MG
- Keep Levroxa Tablet out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use Levroxa Tablet after expiry date
- Store at 25 degrees Celsius