Lanum 667mg Tablet
Lanum 667 MG Description
Lanum Tablet contains calcium. It is one of the most essential minerals required by the body for optimal health. It is an essential component to building bones and keeping them healthy. This mineral
also enables our heart muscle to contract and generate a heartbeat. Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth mainly.
Uses of Lanum 667 MG
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Lanum 667 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Lanum 667 MG
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Lanum 667 MG
- Take Lanum Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Lanum 667 MG
- Store Lanum Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have a kidney function problem or kidney stone.
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure.
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).