Ketrik 10mg Tablets
Ketrik 10 MG Description
Ketrik Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used for the short term management of post-operative and musculoskeletal (muscle and bone-related) pain. Ketrik Tablet contains Ketorolac as its acti
ve ingredient. It works by blocking the action of chemical messengers in the body responsible for the sensation of pain. Ketrik Tablet should be used for the short term treatment, do not exceed its usage for more than 5 days.
Uses of Ketrik 10 MG
- Post-operative pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
Contraindications of Ketrik 10 MG
Side effects of Ketrik 10 MG
- Stomach disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Ketrik 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any medical conditions.
- You are taking other medicines and painkillers that may interact with Ketrik Tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Ketrik 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ketrik 10 MG
- Take Ketrik tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- To reduce the risk of an upset stomach, take it after a meal or with food or milk.
Interactions of Ketrik 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Ketrik Tablet works or Ketrik Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken along.
- Inform your doctor about your complete medication history, including over the counter medicines, supplements and herbals.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for gout, heart-related disorders, diuretics, aspirin, anti-coagulants, medicine for brain disorders, painkillers, muscle relaxants, etc.
Storage and disposal of Ketrik 10 MG
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ketrik 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ketrik Tablet?
Q: Can I take Ketrik Tablet on an empty stomach?
Q: Can I take Ketrik Tablet daily?
- APO-KETOROLAC Ketorolac Tromethamine Tablets [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- TORADOL ORAL (ketorolac tromethamine tablets) [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Ketoford Dt [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]