Hireto 60mg Tablet
By AAMORB PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hireto 60 MG Description
Hireto 60mg Tab contains Etoricoxib, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Check more medicines with composition as Etoricoxib(60.0 Mg)
Uses of Hireto 60 MG
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain relief in gout
- Ankylosing spondylitis (swelling and pain in the spine)
- Short term treatment of moderate pain associated with dental surgery
Contraindications of Hireto 60 MG
- If you are allergic to Etoricoxib or any other ingredient of this medicine
- If you are taking Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) or NSAIDs including COX-2 inhibitors and are suffering from constriction of muscles in bronchioles, congestion or nasal discharge, nasal polyps (painless growth that develop in the lining of the nose, angioneurotic oedema (pain and swelling under the skin), urticaria or allergic-type reactions...
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease
- If your age is below 16
- If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, bleeding from intestine or inflammatory bowel disease
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are suffering from congestive heart failure or heart diseases like ischaemic heart disease (condition when the heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen), peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease (disorders that affect the blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)...
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled high blood pressure
Side effects of Hireto 60 MG
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of legs or feet (oedema)
- Rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath or wheezing sound (bronchospasm)
- Excessive gas
- Mouth ulcers
Precautions and Warnings of Hireto 60 MG
Can I take Hireto 60mg Tab during pregnancy?
- Etoricoxib must not be taken during pregnancy
- If you are pregnant or think you can be pregnant, do not take this medicine
Can I take Hireto 60mg Tab while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Etoricoxib passes into human milk. However, this medicine should not be taken while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Hireto 60mg Tab?
This medicine can cause dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo) or sleepiness, if you experience any of these effects, it is advised not to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Hireto 60mg Tab?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. However, drinking alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from vomiting or diarrhea and are dehydrated
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to heart
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body)
- You have high blood pressure; your doctor may need to check your blood pressure more often
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease
- You are a diabetic, smoker or have high cholesterol as all these increase the chance of heart disease
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are an aged person (above 65 years)
Mode of Action of Hireto 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Etoricoxib works by reducing the generation of Prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation in the body
Directions for Use of Hireto 60 MG
- Take this medicine as advised by your doctor
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take it for more time than prescribed as there is risk of heart attack and strokes if taken for an extended period in high doses
Interactions of Hireto 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood-thinning medicines (anticoagulants) like Warfarin
- Rifampicin for various infections
- Medicines used to suppress the immune system and often used in rheumatoid arthritis like Methotrexate, Cyclosporin or Tacrolimus
- Antidepressants like Lithium
- High blood pressure and heart failure medicines like Enalapril and Ramipril, and Losartan and Valsartan
- Heart failure and irregular heart rhythm medicines like Digoxin
- Asthma (Salbutamol tablets)
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Medicines used for hormone replacement therapy
Interactions with food items
- Taking this medicine with food does not affect the way it works
- Hireto 60mg Tab can be taken with or without food
Storage and disposal of Hireto 60 MG
- Hireto 60mg Tab does not require any special storage conditions
- Try to keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Hireto 60 MG
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember
- If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I consult with the doctor while taking Hireto 60mg Tab?
- Inform your doctor if you have any infection because this medicine can mask the symptoms of a severe infection
- For osteoarthritis, weight control and regular exercising can increase muscle strength and reduce the load on joints
Q: Can I take Aspirin when I am taking Hireto 60mg Tab?
- Do not take high dose of Aspirin (above 300m) generally given for pain relief
- Taking this medicine along with such high doses of Aspirin can increase the risk of stomach ulcers
- If you are taking Aspirin for heart disease (generally low dose), do not discontinue on your own, inform your doctor
Expires on or After
Presenting our Lucky Hours Winners For November 23-25, 2023
At PharmEasy, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As your healthcare and wellness partner, your health and well-being matter the most to us. To help you take it easy with your healthcare needs and enjoy guaranteed savings – the idea of ‘Lucky Hour’ was born. During our ‘Lucky Hours,’ the lucky
Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? Debunking Sexual Health Misconceptions
Key Highlights: Introduction Masturbation has many myths around it. One such myth claims it can lead to weight loss. There may be some truth to the energy spent during the act. Whether it leads to weight loss is what will be discussed in this article. We will also debunk any misunderstandings, talk about other ways
Foods That Fight Nausea During Pregnancy: Guide For Expecting Mothers
Key Highlights: Introduction The journey of pregnancy is beautiful but one filled with challenges. A very common problem that most women face is nausea or morning sickness. This blog talks about foods that may help fight nausea during pregnancy. This information may help make your journey more pleasant. As you read on, you’ll come across
What Causes Morning Wood: A Scientific Explanation
Key Highlights: Introduction Morning wood is also known as nocturnal penile tumescence. It’s a phenomenon that many men routinely experience. It doesn’t matter how old men are and it’s not related to sexual arousal. By understanding what causes it, you may be better prepared to take the necessary steps to cope with it. In this
Jalapeno Pepper: Exploring Its Research-Backed Health Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Do you love adding extra jalapenos on your pizza? Of course you do! This variety of chili pepper can really enhance the taste of pizzas, burgers, subs and everything else! That’s largely because of its spicy flavor! Jalapeno peppers are loved worldwide because of their fiery spice and many health perks. These
Blackstrap Molasses: Uncovering Its Health Benefits and Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Blackstrap molasses is the thick, inky syrup, seen by many as a better choice than refined sugar. While being a sweet byproduct of sugar making, it also carries multiple good nutrients. These may do good things to boost our wellness. A rising number of people are turning to blackstrap molasses. They see
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.