Gudcef 200mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Gudcef 200 MG Description
Gudcef 200 tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections such as infections of the lungs, throat, airways, sinus, nose, ear, skin, urinary tra
ct etc. It contains cefpodoxime as its active ingredient. And works by killing the bacteria, improving your condition and curing the infection. The dose and duration of the treatment with this medicine will be decided by your doctor. It will vary depending on the severity of the infection and other individual parameters. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is very important to complete the course of antibiotic medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not miss any dose of this antibiotic medicine. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own, as it can lead to antibiotic resistance and recurrence of infection. Before starting this tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, inform him about your detailed medical history & the medicines and supplements you take.
Uses of Gudcef 200 MG
- Respiratory tract infections (bronchitis, pneumonia)
- Infection of the sinuses, throat and tonsils
- Urinary tract infection and gonorrhoea
- Infection of nose, ear, skin and soft tissues
Contraindications of Gudcef 200 MG
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any of the other ingredients of Gudcef 200 tablet.
- If you have a history of a severe allergic reaction to Penicillin or other antibiotics from same class.
Side effects of Gudcef 200 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Gudcef 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience any severe allergic reactions after taking Gudcef 200 tablet.
- You have a history of gastrointestinal (stomach and intestine) disease.
- You have had an allergy to medicines called Cephalosporins or Penicillins.
- You are using any Beta-lactam antibacterial medicines.
- You develop watery and bloody diarrhoea.
- You have any problems with your kidney.
Directions for Use of Gudcef 200 MG
Storage and disposal of Gudcef 200 MG
- Store Gudcef-200 tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Gudcef 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Gudcef 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Gudcef 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Gudcef 200 tablet may interact with other medicines if taken along. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines used to treat acidity like cimetidine, ranitidine, medicines used to treat gout (probenecid), medicines used to thin your blood (oral anticoagulants) should be used with caution along with Gudcef 200 tablet....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Gudcef 200 tablet be taken for flu and running nose?
Q: Can I stop taking Gudcef 200 tablet before the prescribed duration?
Q: What is Gudcef-200 tablet?
Q: Can I consume alcohol while on treatment with Gudcef 200 tablet?
Q: What is Gudcef 200 tablet used for?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Gudcef-200 tablet?
Q: Does Gudcef 200 tablet cause addiction?
Q: My colleague has similar symptoms can I recommend Gudcef 200 tablet to him?
Q: What is the function of Gudcef 200mg?
Q: Does Gudcef cause stomach upset?
Q: Can Gudcef affect blood tests?
Q: Does Gudcef cause diarrhoea?
Q: Is Gudcef a steroid?
Q: What is the composition of Gudcef 200?
Q: When should we eat Gudcef 200?
- CEFOPROX Tablets [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 9 August 2022]
- Vantin® Tablets and Oral Suspension [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 9 August 2022]
- India M. Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Containment :: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) [Internet]. Ncdc.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 August 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 August 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Gudcef Cv 200 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gudcef 100 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Gudcef Cv Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Gudcef Cv 100 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Gudcef Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Gudcef Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gudcef Bottle Of 10 Ml Drops
- Gudcef Cv 100 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gudcef 100 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets