Golic D Cream
Golic D 12 % Description
Golic D Creams is a topical cream. It is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation and photodamaged skin that occur as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun. Gly
o 6 is also used to treat acne. This cream contains glycolic acid as its active ingredient. Glycolic acid has several properties such as antibacterial, antioxidant and humectant properties. It exfoliates the top layer of the skin and dead skin cells and clears acne. Golic D makes the skin smooth with improved skin texture and tone. This cream also helps to retain the moisture of the skin. It is meant for external application only. Do not use it without consulting a doctor or dermatologist. Also, inform the doctor if you are using other topical creams for any conditions. It is advised to wear protective clothing and sunscreen before stepping out while using this Cream.
- Glyco 12% Cream 30gmBy Micro Labs30g Cream in TubeMRP 296.00₹ 251.60₹ 8.39/Gram
Ingredients and Benefits
- Glycolic acid has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It decomposes to release oxygen when applied to the skin and this oxygen acts as an anti bactericidal that kills the acne-causing microorganisms. It improves the skin texture and reduces the dark spots post-acne and pimples....
- Glycolic acid penetrates into the skin and helps in making the skin colour lighter, diminishes the dark spots that are caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples or dark patches on the face.
- It exfoliates the dead skin, unplugs blocked pores and treat comedones (skin-coloured, small bumps due to acne).
- It has anti-ageing property also. It reduces the fine lines and wrinkles.
- It also acts humectant and keeps the skin moist by retaining moisture inside the skin.
Uses of Golic D 12 %
- Golic D Cream is used in the treatment and prevention of hyperpigmentation.
- It is used to treat certain skin conditions like melasma, acne, wrinkles, etc.
- It prevents the skin from photoaging (a condition premature ageing of the skin due to strong and repeated exposure to sunlight or UV radiation).
Precautions and Warnings of Golic D 12 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any allergic reaction and do not feel any improvement in your skin condition or your skin condition worsens after using this cream. Discontinue the use immediately and report to the doctor....
- Avoid using it for a prolonged duration or applying it in excess. As long term use can make your skin more susceptible to skin burn.
- Apply sunscreen and wear out protective clothing's to protect yourself from direct sunrays while going out in the sun.
- You should not use this cream if you are allergic to any of the components of Golic D Cream.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking and pre-existing medical conditions you are suffering from, especially skin-related issues.
Directions for Use of Golic D 12 %
- Use Golic D Cream as directed by your doctor and read the instruction on the package leaflet carefully.
- This cream is meant for external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this cream.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- It is preferable to be used at bedtime at night.
Storage and disposal of Golic D 12 %
- Store Golic D Cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Make sure you screw the cap tightly so that the cream is not exposed to air.
- Do not keep the expired cream.