Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S Description
Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet is an oral anti-diabetic medicine. It is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a condition in which your pancreas does not make en
ugh insulin to control blood sugar levels and your body is also unable to efficiently use its own insulin. This causes high blood sugar levels in your body, which can cause medical problems like heart disease, kidney disease, blindness, and poor blood flow in your hands and legs. Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet contains a combination of metformin, glimepiride, and voglibose as active ingredients. You should take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as advised by your doctor. This medicine should preferably be taken with meals. Do not stop taking Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet on your own. It is important that you exercise regularly and have a balanced diet while taking this medicine for adequate control of your blood sugar levels.
|You Save||₹27.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Glimepiride(2.0 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Voglibose(0.3 Mg)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhoea|
- Vogliboz Gm3 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.75₹ 78.2049% CHEAPER₹ 7.82/Tablet
- Gluconorm Vg 2mg Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.85₹ 190.2718% CHEAPER₹ 12.68/Tablet
- Glucoryl Mv 2/0.3mg Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 277.00₹ 235.45₹ 15.7/Tablet
- Tribetrol 2mg Forte Tablet 15'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 333.11₹ 283.14₹ 18.88/Tablet
- Vogs Gm 2/0.3 Tablet 10'sBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.00₹ 79.0549% CHEAPER₹ 7.9/Tablet
- Zoryl Mv 2/0.3 Mg Tablets 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 137.50₹ 116.8724% CHEAPER₹ 11.69/Tablet
- Voglibite Gm 2/0.3 Tablet 10'sBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 133.10₹ 113.1327% CHEAPER₹ 11.31/Tablet
- Vogliboz Gm 3mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.75₹ 83.0946% CHEAPER₹ 8.31/Tablet
- Glimisave Mv 2.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 258.39₹ 219.635% CHEAPER₹ 14.64/Tablet
- Vogloyd 3d 2.3mg Tablet 15'sBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 204.0012% CHEAPER₹ 13.6/Tablet
Uses of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
Contraindications of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
- If you are allergic to metformin, glimepiride, voglibose, or any of the ingredients of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- If you have a kidney or liver problem.
- If you are suffering from acute metabolic acidosis (when the body produces an excess amount of organic acids).
- If you have a history of any kind of heart condition like shock, heart failure, etc. due to insufficient oxygen supply.
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you have a history of severe infection pre or post-surgery.
- If you have a gastrointestinal disorder.
Side effects of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
Precautions and Warnings of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
- Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablets may cause dizziness and visual disturbance. If you experience any symptoms after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive properly, then it is suggested that you avoid driving....
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of diarrhoea.
- You are taking any blood pressure lowering medicines, painkillers, or water pills.
- You have a history of laparotomy (surgical incision into the abdominal cavity).
- You are suffering from severe intestinal diseases like Roemheld syndrome (epigastric pressure in the gastrointestinal tract), severe hernia and stenosis (abnormal narrowing in a blood vessel), or ulcers in the intestine....
- You have a kidney or liver disorder.
Mode of Action of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
How Does It Work?
- Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet contains a combination of metformin, glimepiride, and voglibose as active ingredients.
- Metformin decreases the production of glucose and also reduces its absorption in the body.
- Glimepiride stimulates the pancreas to produce more insulin.
- Voglibose reduces the rate of digestion of complex carbohydrates. Less glucose is absorbed because the carbohydrates are not broken down into glucose molecules.
Directions for Use of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
- Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, chew, or break the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating tuberculosis like rifampicin, infections like fluconazole, high blood pressure (ACE inhibitors like captopril, atenolol), steroids, chloramphenicol, fenfluramine, fenyramidol, medicines used to lower cholesterol (fibrates), medicine to treat depression (fluoxetine), medicine to treat blood clotting like coumarins, cyclophosphamide, miconazole, probenecid, antibiotics like clarithromycin. doxycycline, ofloxacin, anti-allergic medicines (ranitidine), clonidine, and reserpine....
- You may have symptoms of low blood sugar if you are taking other medicines for diabetes like insulin and pioglitazone,
- You may have symptoms of high blood sugar if you are taking oral contraceptives, acetazolamide, water pill, phenytoin, rifampicin, medicines for treating constipation, and medicines for thyroid disorders....
- Medicines like diclofenac and ibuprofen may affect your kidney functions if taken along with this medicine.
- Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet may alter the way anti-clot medicines like phenprocoumon works.
Storage and disposal of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
- Store Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet below 25°C.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3mg Tablet 10'S
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What diet should I follow being a diabetic patient?
- A diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- Maintain the regular meal timings and try to have 2-3 healthy snacks between meals like soups and salads.
- Diet should include boiled, steamed, or baked food.
- Ensure moderate use of edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very little use of ghee and butter.
- Drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily.
Q: What should I avoid in my diet if I am diabetic?
- Do not shop when you are hungry. You could be tempted to buy oil and fried food.
- Avoid overeating.
- Avoid maida, white bread, potato, noodles, corn flakes, poori, biryani, naan, fried rice etc.
- Stop having daals with ghee, deep-fried pulses.
- Avoid creams soups, carrot juice, deep-fried vegetables, and vegetable curries with excess oil.
- Avoid custard apple, mango, jackfruit, fruit salads with ice cream, and fruit-based desserts.
Q: When should I take Glycomet Trio 2/0.3 tablet?
Q: What are the contents present in Glycomet Trio 2/0.3?
Q: What are the side effects of Glycomet Trio 2/0.3?
Q: What is the use of Glycomet Trio?
Q: Can I take Glycomet Trio twice a day?
Other Products from this Brand
- Glycomet Sr 500 Mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Glycomet Gp 1 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Glycomet Gp 2 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Glycomet 500 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Glycomet Gp 0 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Glycomet 1 Gm Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Glycomet Gp 2 Forte Tablets 10 S
- Glycomet Trio 2 Mg Tablet 10 S
- Glycomet Gp 3 850 Mg Tablets 10 S
- Glycomet 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets