Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Fungdid K Lotion 15gm Description
Fungdid K Lotion is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhib
its its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Fungdid K Lotion should be used as advised by your doctor.
- Kevon Zip Lotion 75mlBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd75ml Lotion in BottleMRP 318.00₹ 270.30₹ 3.6/Ml
- Antidruf Lotion 60mlBy Nithyasha Healthcare Pvt Ltd60ml Lotion in BottleMRP 230.00₹ 230.00₹ 3.83/Ml
- Iz K Lotion 50mlBy Mrhm Pharma Pvt Ltd50ml Lotion in BottleMRP 239.00₹ 205.54₹ 4.11/Ml
Uses of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Contraindications of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Side effects of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the Lotion does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
- Fungdid K Lotion should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough Lotion and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Fungdid K Lotion may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Fungdid K Lotion rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
- Store the Fungdid K Lotion in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired products.
Dosage of Fungdid K Lotion 15gm
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Fungdid K Lotion?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough Lotion and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Fungdid K Lotion good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Fungdid K Lotion will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Fungdid K be used on coloured hair?
Q: Will Fungdid K cure dandruff permanently?
Q: Can both men and women use Fungdid K Lotion?
Q: What is the use of Fungdid K Lotion?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 01.April.2021]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]