Fudic Cream 5gm
Fudic 20 MG Description
Fudic cream is a topical antibiotic that contains fusidic acid as its active ingredient. Fudic cream is used for treating skin infections (like eczema or dermatitis) caused by microorganisms like bac
teria. Eczema is a condition that causes red, dry, itchy and irritated skin. Dermatitis is a skin condition that occurs when the skin reacts to outside agents like chemicals, cleaning agents, causing the skin to become red and itchy. Fudic cream is not effective against fungal and viral infections. Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions other than that prescribed by your doctor. Fudic cream is meant for external application only. Do not use more of the cream or apply it more often than recommended by your doctor.
|₹7.74 (14% on MRP)
|Fusidic Acid(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Fudic 20 MG
- Fudic cream is used as a local antibiotic for treating bacterial infections of the skin like sycosis barbae, impetigo, nail infection, and folliculitis.
- It is also beneficial in treating grazes, infected dermatitis, spots, and cuts.
Contraindications of Fudic 20 MG
Side effects of Fudic 20 MG
- Burning sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Fudic 20 MG
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Fudic 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fudic 20 MG
- Fudic cream should be used as recommended by your doctor.
- Clean and dry your hands before and after applying the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of the medication only to the affected areas and rub gently to cover the entire affected area.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fudic 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Fudic cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Particular care should be taken if you are using any other topical creams or ointments.
Storage and disposal of Fudic 20 MG
- Store in a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fudic 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I inform my doctor before starting medication with Fudic cream?
- Before starting treatment with Fudic cream, you need to inform your doctor about the medications that you are allergic to.
- Also inform your doctor about all medicines, including non-prescription medicines, herbals, or supplements that you are currently taking along with your complete medical/surgical history.
Q: I noticed a rash on my child's skin and I am unsure of the type of the rash. Can I use Fudic cream to treat it?
Q: How should I report side effects?
Q: How frequently should I use Fudic cream?
Q: Will Fudic cream be useful against fungal infections?
Q: Is Fudic cream a steroid?
Q: Can I use Fudic cream on my genital area?
- Fucidin 20 mg/G cream [Internet]. Fucidin 20 mg/g Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc). [cited 2022Mar28]
- Tripathi K. Essentials of medical pharmacology. 7th ed. Antimicrobial Drugs: 688-849.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Fucidin 20 mg/G cream [Internet]. Fucidin 20 mg/g Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc). [cited 2022Mar28]