Fitzine Md 5mg Tablets
Fitzine Md 5 MG Description
Fitzine Md Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its ac
tive medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Fitzine Md Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Levosiz 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.50₹ 15.7234.03% CHEAPER₹ 1.57/Tablet
- L Dio 1 5mg TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.00₹ 10.6955.04% CHEAPER₹ 1.07/Tablet
Uses of Fitzine Md 5 MG
- Fitzine Md Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Fitzine Md 5 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Fitzine Md Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Fitzine Md 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Fitzine Md 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Fitzine Md 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fitzine Md 5 MG
- Take Fitzine Md Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Fitzine Md 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fitzine Md Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Fitzine Md Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Fitzine Md 5 MG
- Store Fitzine Md Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fitzine Md 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Fitzine Md Tablet to work?
Q: Does Fitzine Md Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Fitzine Md Tablet?
Q: Can I take Fitzine Md Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]