Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Fexodin 120mg Tablets Description
Fexodin Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It contains fex
fenadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Uses of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
- Fexodin Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Side effects of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Fexodin Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Interactions of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fexodin Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Fexodin 120mg Tablets
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.