Fesunate 60mg Injection
Fesunate 60 MG Description
Fesunate 60mg Inj is an antimalarial medicine used to treat severe malaria. It contains artesunate. Your doctor will add other antimalarial medicines along with this injection to treat your malaria
nfection completely. Headache, nausea, discomfort are some common side effects of Falcigo injection. However, these are temporary and go away on their own. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Fesunate 60 MG
Contraindications of Fesunate 60 MG
Side effects of Fesunate 60 MG
- Sickness (nausea)
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Blood-related abnormalities (low red blood cell count, low platelet count)
- Rashes, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Fesunate 60 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience rashes, itching, swelling on face and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing, inform your doctor immediately.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests as this medicine may disturb some blood counts.
- You have any other health condition.
Mode of Action of Fesunate 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fesunate 60 MG
- Fesunate 60mg Inj will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Fesunate 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration with medicines such as ritonavir, nevirapine, rifampin, carbamazepine and phenytoin decreases the blood concentration of Fesunate 60mg Inj .
- Medicines like axitinib, vandetanib, imatinib and diclofenac should be given with caution as they may increase the adverse effects of Fesunate 60mg Inj .
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this injection.
Storage and disposal of Fesunate 60 MG
Dosage of Fesunate 60 MG
- Fesunate 60mg Inj will be given by a doctor or nurse. Thus, the chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....