Fertova 50mg Tablet
By TRITON HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fertova 50 MG Description
Fertova Tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women. It is used to induce ovulation (formation of egg) in some women who are not able to produce eggs but wish to become pregnant. Fertova
Tablet contains clomiphene as its active ingredient. It works by mimicking the action of the female hormone estrogen and supports the formation, development and release of an egg from ovaries. The dose, frequency and duration of the treatment will be decided by your doctor, take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
|Contains||Clomiphene / Clomifene(50.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Hot flushes, nausea, vomiting, headache|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY|
Check more medicines with composition as Clomiphene / Clomifene(50.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fertova 50mg Tablet
- Clofert 50mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.26₹ 75.0287.48% CHEAPER₹ 7.5/Tablet
Uses of Fertova 50 MG
Infertility in women
Contraindications of Fertova 50 MG
- If you are allergic to clomifene or any other ingredient of Fertova Tablet.
- If you have or previously had liver disease or a cyst on your ovary.
- If you experience unusual menstrual bleeding where the cause is not known.
- If you have a type of cancer that is made worse by hormones.
- If you are pregnant, before initiating the treatment a negative pregnancy test should be confirmed.
Side effects of Fertova 50 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Breast discomfort
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Fertova 50 MG
Can I take Fertova Tablet during pregnancy?
You should not take Fertova Tablet during pregnancy. A negative pregnancy test should be confirmed before initiating treatment with this medicine.
Can I take Fertova Tablet while breastfeeding?
Fertova should not be taken during breastfeeding. Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed. This medicine can lower the amount of milk produced.
Can I drive if I have consumed Fertova Tablet?
You may experience blurred vision while taking Fertova. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Fertova Tablet?
There is limited information available on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have ‘fibroids’ in your womb or polycystic ovaries or any other problem with ovaries.
- You have or had hypertriglyceridemia (an excess of fats in the blood) or a family history of
- You are having an early menopause or have stopped having periods because you
- are under-weight.
- You have fits or seizures or any other medical condition.
Mode of Action of Fertova 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Clomiphene present in Fertova Tablet works by mimicking the action of the female hormone estrogen. Estrogen is a female sex hormone that plays numerous roles in sexual and reproductive development in females. A low level of estrogen in women who are not able to produce it sufficiently makes it difficult for them to get pregnant (infertility). Fertova in such conditions supports ovulation and formation, development and release of an egg from ovaries....
Directions for Use of Fertova 50 MG
- Take Fertova Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with plenty of water.
- If you feel the effect of your medicine is not working, seek medical advice.
Interactions of Fertova 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Fertova Tablet can affect the way some other medicines work. Also, some medicines can affect the way Fertova Tablet works.
- Thus, tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
Storage and disposal of Fertova 50 MG
- Store Fertova Tablet below 25ºC.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fertova 50 MG
In an event of overdose seek immediate medical help. There is specific overdose symptoms reported with this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you forget a dose, talk to your doctor as you may need to change your treatment cycle. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten Tablet.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Fertova Tablet help regularise periods?
A: Fertova is a medicine used to treat infertility. Do not use this medicine for any other condition on your own. Always consult a doctor before taking any medicine.
Q: Does Fertova increase sperm count?
A: No, Fertova Tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women it does not have any role in improving sperm count or quality.
- Clomid 50mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Clomiphene: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]]
- e.hormone | The Hormones : Estrogens [Internet]. E.hormone.tulane.edu. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO | Clomiphene [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed