Endcid O Susp
By ALLENGE INDIA PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
170ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Endcid O Syrup is a combination medicine containing magaldrate, simethicone and oxetacaine as an active ingredient. This Syrup is helpful in treating pain and discomfort associated with ulcers in the stomach and food pipe due to acid reflux. It also helps to relieve burning sensation, gas formation and discomfort in the stomach which is associated with increased acidity by neutralizing the excess acid in the stomach. This medicine should not be given to children and pregnant women. Take this Syrup as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Shake the bottle well, before each use....
|You Save||₹13.32 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Oxetacaine / Oxethazaince(10.0 Mg),Magaldrate(400.0 Mg),Simethicone / Simeticone(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Acidity, gas, stomach acid reflux|
|Side effects||Constipation, diarrhea, altered taste, bloating|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Check more medicines with composition as Oxetacaine / Oxethazaince(10.0 Mg) + Magaldrate(400.0 Mg) + Simethicone / Simeticone(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Endcid O Susp
- Treatment of reflux oesophagitis (inflammation of the lining of the oesophagus due to acid reflux), excess acidity.
- Stomach pain due to excessive gas in the digestive tract.
Contraindications of Endcid O Susp
- If you are allergic to magaldrate, simethicone, oxetacaine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you experience weakness, respiratory failure and heart failure, etc (due to abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood).
- If you are suffering from a serious disease.
- If you are diabetic.
Side effects of Endcid O Susp
- Altered taste
- Loss of Appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Endcid O Susp
Can I take the Endcid O Syrup during pregnancy?
There is limited information related to the safety of this medicine during pregnancy. Hence, it is advised to avoid this medicine during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Can I take the Endcid O Syrup while breastfeeding?
There is limited information regarding the safe usgae of this medicine in lactating mothers. Hence, this medicine is not recommended while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Endcid O Syrup?
This medicine has a tendency to cause dizziness or drowsiness as side effects. Hence, it is recommended to avoid driving or operating machinery while using this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Endcid O Syrup?
Consumption of alcohol can increases acidity, pain and burning sensation associated with ulcers. Hence, it is advised to avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on low-magnesium diet.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Endcid O Susp
How Does It Work?
- Endcid O Syrup is a combination of simethicone, magaldrate and oxetacaine.
- Simethicone acts on the stomach and intestine and enables gas elimination more easily.
- Magaldrate neutralizes the acid in the stomach and reduces the direct acid irritant effect.
- Oxetacaine acts like an anaesthetic and helps in lowering the pain and burning sensation associated with the ulcers.
Directions for Use of Endcid O Susp
- It should be taken between meals and at bedtime.
- Endcid O Syrup should be taken as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before consuming.
Interactions of Endcid O Susp
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interactions of this combination with other drugs. However, as this medicine contains Magaldrate & simethicone, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- Few medicines which may interact with Endcid O Syrup are levothyroxine, blood pressure-lowering medicines like ramipril, medicines used for fits like phenytoin.
Storage and disposal of Endcid O Susp
- Store Endcid O Syrup below 25°C.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Endcid O Susp
If you think you have taken too much of Endcid O Syrup contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of Endcid O Syrup if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can the Endcid O Syrup be given to children?
A: No, the Endcid O Syrup is not recommended for children as there is no safety information available.
Q: Can acid reflux and heartburn be prevented?
- Yes, acid reflux and burning sensation related to acidity can be prevented by-
- Not lying down immediately after meals.
- Reducing the portion size of the meals and increasing the frequency of eating in a day.
- Avoiding oily and spicy food.
- Avoiding smoking or consuming alcohol.
- Having meals at proper timings and avoiding late-night binge eating.
- Having proper sleep at night (at least for 6-8Hours).
Q: Can the use of the Endcid O Syrup cause constipation?
A: Yes, the use of the Endcid O Syrup can cause constipation, though not everyone experiences it. You should drink plenty of fluid and water while on this medicine to avoid constipation. Also, you should consume high fibre food such as fruits, vegetables, etc. Maintain a healthy lifestyle while on this medicine. Inform your doctor, if constipation persists.
- Magaldrate + Simethicone Pharmacology & Usage Details | Medicine India [Internet]. Medicineindia.org. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Magaldrate and Simethicone Information - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Manufacturers L. Alaina Pharma- MAGALDRATE/SIMETHICONE SUSPENSION|Top Third Party Manufacturing Company [Internet]. Alainapharma.com. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- WindSetlers - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Oxethazaine - HMIS Online [Internet]. Hmis.online. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- WindSetlers - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.