Elice Soap 75gm
Elice 1 % Description
Elice Soap is used for the treatment of scabies. It is a topical Soap containing permethrin as the active ingredient. This Soap acts against scabies causing organisms called mites. Scabies is a skin
infection caused by mite known as sarcoptes scabiei. You may experience such as intense itching and a pimple-like skin rash. This Soap acts by paralysing the causative organism mites and results in the death of mite. It is meant for external use only. Apply the Soap as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes. Wash your hands before and after applying this Soap. Always apply the Soap on clean and dry skin.
Uses of Elice 1 %
Contraindications of Elice 1 %
Side effects of Elice 1 %
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Elice 1 %
Other General Warnings
- Your eyes come in contact with the medicine as it can cause irritation. Wash the eyes immediately in case the Soap comes in contact.
- You are allergic to this Soap.
- Keep it away from fire as it can catch the flame easily.
- Do not use it on children below 2 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
Mode of Action of Elice 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Elice 1 %
- It is meant for external use only.
- Wet the affected area and apply Elice Soap.
- Gently apply in a circular motion.
- Rinse with water and repeat if desired.
- Take care it does not come in contact with the mouth, eyes and nose.
Interactions of Elice 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Elice 1 %
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the Soap.
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
Dosage of Elice 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Elice Soap used for?
Q: Can I cook after applying Elice Soap?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Permethrin 5% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- DailyMed - PERMETHRIN- permethrin cream 5% w/w cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]