Electral Powder 21.80gm
By FDC LIMITED
21.8g Oral Powder in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Electral powder is an oral rehydration salt (ORS) based on the WHO formula. It contains a combination of sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and anhydrous dextrose. It is used in restoring fluids and electrolytes in the body. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist. Read the instructions on the label before usage.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Electral Powder contains a combination of Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Anhydrous Dextrose.
- Sodium Citrate: It neutralises excess acid in the blood and urine and is also used to treat certain metabolic problems
- Potassium Chloride: It is essential to have an average level of potassium in the blood as it helps the kidneys, heart, muscles, cells, and nerves to work properly.
- Anhydrous Dextrose: It is a form of glucose that serves as an energy source
- Sodium Chloride: It is essential to maintain the right balance of fluid and is used by the body for its normal functions
Uses of Electral Powder 21.80gm
Electral powder is used to restore the electrolytes and body fluids that are lost due to dehydration during diarrhoea and vomiting or while exercising in hot or humid weather and other conditions.
Precautions and Warnings of Electral Powder 21.80gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your kidney.
- You have severe uncontrollable vomiting or diarrhoea.
- You are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, liver or heart problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
Directions for Use of Electral Powder 21.80gm
- Dissolve the entire contents of Electral powder in 1-litre drinking water.
- Stir until all the particles have been dissolved.
- Use this solution within 24 hours.
- Discard the solution that remains unused for 24 hours after preparation.
Storage and disposal of Electral Powder 21.80gm
- Store Electral powder in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Electral powder used?
A: Electral powder is used to restore the electrolytes and body fluids which are lost due to dehydration during diarrhoea and vomiting or while exercising in hot or humid weather and other conditions where there is a loss of water and electrolytes.
Q: Can Electral powder be given to children?
A: Electral powder can be given to children after consulting a doctor as the doctor will decide the dose and duration depending on the condition of the child.
Q: I am a diabetic patient. Can I take Electral powder?
A: Electral powder contains anhydrous dextrose, which is a form of glucose. Hence, you should consult a doctor before taking it.
- EMA. SmPC. Dioralyte Blackcurrant Sachets. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
- Enerzal. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
- Enerzal. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
- Pubchem. Dextrose. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
- Pubchem. Potassium chloride. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
- Pubchem. Sodium citrate. [Accessed on 04-Apr-2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹2.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Anhydrous Dextrose(13.5 Gm),Potassium Chloride(1.5 Gm),Sodium Chloride(2.6 Gm),Sodium Citrate(2.9 Gm)|
|Uses||Maintains fluid-electrolyte balance|
Last Updated on: 18 May 2021 | 12:35 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved