Do Re Me 25mg Tablet
Do Re Me 25 MG Description
Do re me 25 mg tablets are generally used to treat depression and anxiety symptoms. Do re me 25 mg tablets contain dothiepin as the chief ingredient. Dothiepin is classified under a group of medicati
ons called tricyclic antidepressants. They work by influencing certain chemical messengers in our central nervous system (brain) and balancing them to decrease the symptoms of depression. Do re me 25 mg tablets should only be consumed after a recommendation by a doctor. The dosage of this medicine may vary from person to person. Do re me 25 mg tablets should be used with caution in patients with heart, kidney or liver pathology. Dose adjustments may be needed in such people; thus, consultation with a well-trained doctor is necessary. While using Do re me 25 mg tablets, some people may experience suicidal thoughts. Thus the caregivers must keep an eye on their patients, and in case of any change in habits or body language, they should immediately consult a doctor to get medical help. Before using Do re me 25 mg tablets, give your doctor a detailed history of any medical conditions you are diagnosed with, along with a list of all the medications you have used or are currently using.
|You Save||₹5.18 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dosulepin / Dothiepin(25.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Dry mouth, Dizziness|
Uses of Do Re Me 25 MG
- Do re me 25 mg tablets are used in the following cases:
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of anxiety
Contraindications of Do Re Me 25 MG
- Do re me 25 mg tablets are contraindicated in the following cases:
- If you have hypersensitivity to dothiepin
- If you are planning to become pregnant
- If you are a lactating female
- If you are a heart disease patient
- If you are a liver disease patient
- If you are using monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Side effects of Do Re Me 25 MG
- Do re me 25 mg tablets have the following side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Do Re Me 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to dothiepin.
- You are older than 65 years of age.
- You recently had a history of a heart attack.
- You ever had glaucoma (eye disease).
- You had a history of seizures.
- You had a history of schizophrenia (a nervous system disorder)/
- Your side effects worsened.
Mode of Action of Do Re Me 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Do Re Me 25 MG
- Take Do re me 25 mg tablets precisely as advised by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage, even if you cannot notice the effects of Do re me 25 mg tablets.
- Take Do re me 25 mg tablets as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break, chew or crush this tablet.
- Take Do re me 25 mg tablets with or without food.
- Do not take Do re me 25 mg tablets with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine if its packaging is broken.
Interactions of Do Re Me 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Aceclofenac as the risk of gastric bleeding may increase.
- Aspirin as the risk of gastric bleeding may increase.
- Amantadine as the risk of serotonin syndrome may increase.
- Valdecoxib as the risk of gastric bleeding increase.
- Umeclidinium as the risk of adverse side effects may increase.
- Trimethoprim as it may decrease the metabolism of dothiepin.
Interactions with food items
- No, food reactions are recorded. But it is important to follow the dietary instructions of the doctor. In case of weight gain, consult a dietician and do exercise regularly.
Storage and disposal of Do Re Me 25 MG
Dosage of Do Re Me 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Vijay Y
MBBS, MD in Clinical Pharmacology