Dipadase Plus Tablets
By ACCILEX NUTRICORP
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dipadase Plus Tablets Description
Dipadase Plus Tablets is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. Dipadase Plus Tablets is a combination of three medicines, namely dicl
ofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. It should be taken as instructed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹11.76 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac Sodium + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain, swelling|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, indigestion, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac Sodium + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase
Uses of Dipadase Plus Tablets
Dipadase Plus Tablets is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries associated with joints and bones. It is also used after operations and surgeries to reduce pain, redness and swelling....
Contraindications of Dipadase Plus Tablets
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant, especially in last the trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Dipadase Plus Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dipadase Plus Tablets
Can I take the Dipadase Plus Tablets during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine in pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take the Dipadase Plus Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Dipadase Plus Tablets ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken this medicine as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with the Dipadase Plus Tablets ?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver function-related problems.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Dipadase Plus Tablets
How Does It Work?
Diclofenac and paracetamol present in this medicine act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that promotes the synthesis of cartilage, tissue repair and wound healing....
Directions for Use of Dipadase Plus Tablets
This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Dipadase Plus Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Diclogem SP if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral contraceptives, anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines, medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage.
Storage and disposal of Dipadase Plus Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dipadase Plus Tablets
Components of the Dipadase Plus Tablets in high doses may result in symptoms of an overdose like headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Dipadase Plus Tablets for toothache?
A: Yes, you can take the Dipadase Plus Tablets for a toothache under the supervision of a dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self-medicate.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with the Dipadase Plus Tablets ?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with this medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Is Dipadase Plus Tablets an antibiotic medicine?
A: No, it is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicine used for the treatment of acute painful conditions of joints, muscles and after surgery.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed