Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
By UNIPHAR BIOTECH PVT LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dilophen Sp Tablet is used to relieve pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It contains a combination of three medicines, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase as its active components. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling. Dilophen Sp Tablet should be used under medical prescription and for the exact duration, it is prescribed for. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor....
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, nausea, vomiting, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dilophen Sp Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have an allergy to aceclofenac, paracetamol, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or a runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the third month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Stomach pain
- Stomach ulcers
- Swelling in the anal area
Precautions and Warnings of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Dilophen Sp Tablet during pregnancy?
The use of this medicine in pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.It is unsafe to take Dilophen Sp Tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women.
Can I take Dilophen Sp Tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine are passed into the breastmilk. Hence, it is advised not to use Dilophen Sp Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dilophen Sp Tablet Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Dilophen Sp Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Dilophen Sp Tablet Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Dilophen Sp Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have pre-existing medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, heart failure, asthma, autoimmune disorder, etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Dilophen Sp Tablet tablets.
Mode of Action of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
This combination acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also promotes tissue repair and decreases swelling.
Directions for Use of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dilophen Sp Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water and should be taken after food.
Interactions of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Dilophen Sp Tablet if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines, medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage.
Storage and disposal of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Dilophen Sp Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dilophen Sp Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Dilophen Sp Tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of an overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Dilophen Sp Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.