Dicaris 150mg Adult Tab
Dicaris Adult 150 MG Description
Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet is an anti-worm medicine containing levamisole as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to i
t. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
Contraindications of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
Side effects of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy
- You are breastfeeding
- Do not use Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not miss any dose or consume it in excess.
Mode of Action of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
Interactions of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like Ivermectin and Albendazole....
Storage and disposal of Dicaris Adult 150 MG
- Store Dicaris Adult 150 mg tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.