Davceclo T Tab
By NIDUS PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Davceclo T Tab is a painkiller medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain caused mainly due to muscle spasm. It also helps in relieving sprains, strain, muscle ache and musculoskeletal pain. It contains a combination of aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed.
Uses of Davceclo T Tab
Davceclo T Tab is used to treat the pain caused by muscle spasms.
Contraindications of Davceclo T Tab
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Davceclo T Tab .
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc. in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you are losing blood or have bleeding disorders.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you are a woman of childbearing age and are not using contraception.
- This medicine may impair your fertility thus should not be used by women trying to conceive.
Side effects of Davceclo T Tab
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Davceclo T Tab
Can I take the Davceclo T Tab during pregnancy?
Davceclo T Tab should not be used for pregnant women as it may cause harm to the baby such as malformations, birth disabilities, kidney and heart problems in the growing baby. This medicine can also delay labour and cause bleeding defects in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for further information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take the Davceclo T Tab while breastfeeding?
Davceclo T Tab passes into the breastmilk. Thus, breastfeeding is not recommended when you are taking this medicine as it can harm the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Davceclo T Tab ?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness or visual disturbances after taking Davceclo T Tab . It is not advised to drive if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with the Davceclo T Tab ?
It would be best if you avoid the intake of alcohol with Davceclo T Tab . It may affect your brain and you may feel dizzy, difficulty in breathing, slow heart rate and drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- You have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have kidney and liver function problems.
- You are suffering from heart diseases such as high blood pressure.
- You have stomach ulcers and bleeding problems.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You are trying to conceive a baby, this medicine should not be used in such cases.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
- You are supposed to take this medicine for a prolonged time, it can affect liver and kidney functions.
- You have diarrhoea after taking this medicine, you should stop this medicine immediately.
- You experience fits or are prone to get fits.
Mode of Action of Davceclo T Tab
How Does It Work?
Davceclo T Tab works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and swelling. It relaxes muscle spasms and helps in alleviating muscle stiffness.
Directions for Use of Davceclo T Tab
- Davceclo T Tab should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Davceclo T Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Davceclo T Tab contains a combination of aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside. Thus, any interaction associated with any one of these taken alone can happen with this combination too.
- Increased risk of stomach bleeding, if you take other pain killers, steroids, antidepressants like Fluoxetine or Clopidogrel along with this medicine.
- This medicine interferes with the way medicines for high blood pressure works like enalapril, captopril and a water pill.
- Concomitant use of cyclosporine and tacrolimus (used in an organ transplant) can lead to serious kidney damage.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding if this medicine is taken along with other medicines like warfarin.
- You may experience fluctuations in blood sugar if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines like glimepiride or metformin.
- Do not take Davceclo T Tab , if you have taken mifepristone lately (within 2 weeks).
- This medicine can worsen the heart failure problem if taken with medicines for heart failure like digoxin.
- You may experience fits if you are taking antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin and ofloxacin.
- Other medicines like lithium, methotrexate and zidovudine.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Davceclo T Tab
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Davceclo T Tab
Symptoms of an overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and discomfort, drowsiness, dizziness, a ringing sound in the ears, low blood pressure, breathing problems, fainting and sometimes fits. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Being a diabetic, do I need to take any precautions before taking the Davceclo T Tab ?
A: Yes, you may experience an episode of low blood glucose. If you experience headache, irritability, sweating, hunger pangs, increased heartbeats and dizziness, immediately consume juice or sugar. Inform the same to your doctor as you may require a change in the dose of your diabetes medicine.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with the Davceclo T Tab ?
A: No, it is not safe. You should consult a doctor because concomitant use of painkillers can cause side effects.
Q: Is Davceclo T Tab a painkiller?
A: Yes, Davceclo T Tab is a painkiller used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain associated with muscle spasm.
Q: Can Davceclo T Tab be used for back pain?
A: Yes, Davceclo T Tab can be used to provide relief from back pain.
- Ibugesic TH tablet [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021
- Myoril tablet [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
Last Updated on: 12 May 2021 | 07:34 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved